★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

How I Met Your Mother Stick Figure Trivia - (By Blue Diamond Gaming) Universal App

10-02-2011, 07:43 AM
How I Met Your Mother Stick Figure Trivia - (By Blue Diamond Gaming) Universal App

Please let us know what you think. We take user feedback VERY seriously!
10-02-2011, 08:47 AM
I have 2 responses to this.

The 1st, is assuming you are a fan of the show who wanted to make a trivia game:

Its ok, there doesnt seem to be a lot of variety in the design but the main point is the questions and you claim to have over 500 so thats a good amount. If this is a fan project then well done and I hope your future projects go well.

The 2nd, is assuming you are not a fan and in fact a small company producing games to try and cash in on popular tv shows:

F U! This is why Apple need to sort out their screening process for new games. There is way too much crap on the app store which clearly uses copyrighted material or sneaky tactics to scam people out of money. You can take your app and stick it where the sun dont shine.

Please select the appropriate response based on which of the two you are.
10-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicHydra View Post
I have 2 responses to this.

The 1st, is assuming you are a fan of the show who wanted to make a trivia game:

Its ok, there doesnt seem to be a lot of variety in the design but the main point is the questions and you claim to have over 500 so thats a good amount. If this is a fan project then well done and I hope your future projects go well.

The 2nd, is assuming you are not a fan and in fact a small company producing games to try and cash in on popular tv shows:

F U! This is why Apple need to sort out their screening process for new games. There is way too much crap on the app store which clearly uses copyrighted material or sneaky tactics to scam people out of money. You can take your app and stick it where the sun dont shine.

Please select the appropriate response based on which of the two you are.
We are a team of 2 developers who thought that there is a huge lack of good trivia games on the app store. I'm a huge fan of fun trivia games. We wanted to reach out to fans of all different shows, movies, music, etc. We have a ton more trivia planned for the future.

Between the 2 of us, we picked shows that we are fans of I, personally am a fan of HIMYM and the Office. Modern Family will probably be next. My partner is a fan of the others.

Thanks for the thoughts!
10-02-2011, 12:58 PM
i love trivia and how i met your mother. i dont like paying to do trivia.....

good luck.

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
10-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDiamondGaming View Post
We are a team of 2 developers who thought that there is a huge lack of good trivia games on the app store. I'm a huge fan of fun trivia games. We wanted to reach out to fans of all different shows, movies, music, etc. We have a ton more trivia planned for the future.

Between the 2 of us, we picked shows that we are fans of I, personally am a fan of HIMYM and the Office. Modern Family will probably be next. My partner is a fan of the others.

Thanks for the thoughts!
In that case, good luck, hope it does well for you.
10-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesio718 View Post
i love trivia and how i met your mother. i dont like paying to do trivia.....

good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicHydra View Post
In that case, good luck, hope it does well for you.
Thank you! We have some unique ideas for trivia games that we are currently working on and will be launching with some brand new trivia games in a month or two