★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: [UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!]

Bring hope to the people of Egypt in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising, an exciting Time Management game! Assistant to the Royal architect Senmut, you have been appointed the daunting task of reconstructing villages and repairing Egypt. Only you can save them from banishment to eternal darkness by the mighty god, Amen-Ra. Hire workers, manage resources, build structures and gather stone all while fending off alligator attacks and more!

Features

Help to establish the Egyptian Empire by building and upgrading your own villages!
40 unique levels, PLUS 15 extra levels available in the Chaos On The Nile level pack!
Unbelievably addictive game play -- race the clock to earn Golden Scarabs for each level
Manage your workers and resources while completing tasks and improving your strategies
Unlock Achievements with Game Center

Discover more from Big Fish Games!

Were big believers that everyone is a gamer at heart and that games are a great source of joy and relaxation. Founded in 2002, Big Fish Games is a developer, publisher and distributor of casual games. We offer a virtually endless selection of interactive games that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Renowned for offering A New Game Every Day! on www.bigfishgames.com, Big Fish Games distributes more than two million games per day worldwide.

We have many other great iPhone games including:
Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect
Secret Mission: Forgotten Island
Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors
PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville
Awakening: The Dreamless Castle
Nick Chase: A Detective Story
Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror
Everest: Hidden Expedition
Amazon: Hidden Expedition
Megaplex Madness: Now Playing

You can always find an updated list at www.bigfishgames.com!

Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter

Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGamesMobile

goiMot's comments:

Lite:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/time-builders-pyramid-rising/id429212868?mt=8
10-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Time Builders: Caveman's Prophecy is out as well, but only with IAP unlocking. Both are well designed and a lot of fun if you like time management games. Personally I prefer Pyramid Rising.

Proud Member of the Beta Tester's Alliance!

iOS Games that I have Tested

10-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Time builders game was fun. I wouldnt personally drop more than 99 cents on it but lets face it, competition is fierce and I am a cheap man.

Its worth the buck =)
10-03-2011, 08:05 AM
Is it kind of like Build a Lot but with an Egyptian theme? At least that is what I surmised from the video.

That wouldn't be a bad thing, just wondering as I don't have the time to download the lite at the moment so it will have to wait til later. So I figured I might as well throw that question out there.

Glad Big Fish is continuing to release the Free/IAP games as a separate game eventually!
10-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Pretty much how they describe it in the descriptions, a time management game where you build settlements and collect resources to achieve objectives. Kinda like Farm Frenzy type of time management/sim. (I never got round to playing Build-a-lot, so can't compare to that one.)

I got the free version with the iap unlock some time back. It's a good game with a gentle challenge progression.
10-03-2011, 09:21 AM
N.E.G. it is kind of like Build-a-Lot but with resource gathering rather than delivery. There are thieves to contend with and marketplaces to try and optimize your resources. If you like Build-a-Lot, you are likely to enjoy this game.

Proud Member of the Beta Tester's Alliance!

iOS Games that I have Tested
10-03-2011, 03:20 PM
Thanks guys for the responses! I did like Build a lot 1 and 2 so at 99 cents this seems no brainer (just hope they don't have the new Big Fish Splash Screen filled with ads, though I am sure they will).
10-03-2011, 03:20 PM
Thanks guys for the responses! I did like Build a lot 1 and 2 so at 99 cents this seems no brainer (just hope they don't have the new Big Fish Splash Screen filled with ads, though I am sure they will).