Dragonvale: New Dragon combos (NOT an add me thread)

View Poll Results: Which three will be in the e-mail?
Black 1 20.00%
White 0 0%
Peace 0 0%
Life 0 0%
Neon 0 0%
Metal 2 40.00%
Speed 1 20.00%
Gold/Silver 0 0%
Snow Flower 0 0%
Eco 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
10-08-2011, 04:04 AM
#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jturtles View Post
I kind of like it. Just an opinion though, I don't really like themidea of it taking up that much space. I think that once we make the dark/black dragon, the mix would be dark and lightning. What do you think?
I think the cosmic should be dark/light and then have the heavens dragon as being light/flying or light/water and have the hell dragon which would be dark/fire
Just a possible alternative

As always, good luck in all your breeding endeavours!

GC: Ninja Predator Alex

Last edited by Herpetologist; 10-08-2011 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Autocorrect on my iPad!
10-08-2011, 01:20 PM
#22
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Cleveland ohio
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jturtles View Post
I kind of like it. Just an opinion though, I don't really like themidea of it taking up that much space. I think that once we make the dark/black dragon, the mix would be dark and lightning. What do you think?
Ok that's good

10-08-2011, 05:46 PM
#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jturtles View Post
I'm going to create a Dark/Black dragon, like I said. I got the idea from the loading screen at the top, but I thought it would be cooler if it looked like this: I'm basing it off of the scorpion in Clash of the Titans. It's going to be all black. In lvs.1-3, it won't have any wings, but when it gets to lv.4, it will start to grow small wings, and then when it's at lv.7, it will have full-grown wings. I'm drawing it out now on paper, and will take a picture of it when I'm done and I will post it.
I think that it's habitat should be a dark hole, with some black land around it.
What do you think?
That sounds like a really cool idea especially the wings only growing at certain levels
10-09-2011, 10:18 PM
#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1L N1PP3R View Post
That sounds like a really cool idea especially the wings only growing at certain levels
Thanks! I will get to work on all of the ideas! You can too. Post more!

~Jturtles
10-10-2011, 11:42 PM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpetologist View Post
I think the cosmic should be dark/light and then have the heavens dragon as being light/flying or light/water and have the hell dragon which would be dark/fire
Just a possible alternative
I think that the light/water one could be mist or clouds dragon. I am drawing it now.

~Jturtles
10-11-2011, 10:24 AM
#26
Btw, the 'black' dragon at the top of the loading screen is just a shaded out Lightning dragon.

Current Fave Five iPad games:
Swordigo, Simpsons Tapped Out, Infinity Blade 2, DragonVale, Cloud Patrol
10-11-2011, 04:57 PM
#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDawn View Post
Btw, the 'black' dragon at the top of the loading screen is just a shaded out Lightning dragon.
I'll still make the black dragon anyways.

~Jturtles
10-13-2011, 09:24 PM
#28
No one

Hey everyone..or no one. If anyone still goes on here, it seems as though I'm the only one on here. Please, post on here. Come up with great new ideas! I've been working on a bunch, like shade could be air and dark, or slime could be plant and dark! Post more pleeeeeaaaaaase!
Thanks!

~Jturtles
10-13-2011, 10:15 PM
#29
im still waiting to see what these dragons youve come up with look like
10-14-2011, 08:26 AM
#30
Sun and Planet Dragons

I guess a cool dragon would be a Sun Dragon, it'd be like Light/Fire and if you breed that with a Flower dragon you have a chans to get a Sunflower Dragon wich has three habitats; Light/Fire/Plant could be cool

and you could keep going with like moon dragon and maybe even other planets if you wanna go that far, like Mars dragon and Jupiter Dragon, and you get an achivement when you have all the Planet dragons.. and ofcourse we can't have another Earth Dragon so that one would probably be called Terra/Tellus Dragon or something.

Last edited by SimTrippy; 10-14-2011 at 02:31 PM.