★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Intro + Gameplay videos :

Charlie is trapped in a tree and needs your help to get out of it! Simple enough? maybe not. It all depends on you.

In your journey to help Charlie get out of the tree you will meet some very helpful friends who will offer their assistance. It is highly recommended to accept their help as there are some hurdles that can only be overcome with friendship!

This is a strategic game where each move must be well thought. As you progress, the difficulty level will increase and new objects will be added to the gameplay.

This game comes with 3 amazing worlds to set the ambiance. You will be playing during the day, at sunset and during the night. Each ambiance has its own musical score.

This is a joyful and puzzling game to discover. The graphics are outstanding and the gameplay is delightful.

The game is currently available in English and French languages. Have fun!

goiMot's comments:

10-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Looks great, buying now.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
10-11-2011, 02:02 PM
This game is really fantastic. The graphics completely blew my mind, and the gameplay is a bit similar to house of mice except fast-paced and better.

Waiting for: Chaos Rings II, Phoenix Wright 123
I will always love: Kairosoft and CAVE Co. Ltd., Capcom, Godzilab, Simogo
Feel free to add me on Gamecenter; I'm Kirbychewy!
Dodonpachi is no longer my favorite iOS game.
10-11-2011, 03:36 PM
loved spin the nut, house of mice and similar, so u bought me...I bought it!

I love this world!