★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Awesome arcade jumper with puzzle elements! Collect stars to move forward!
"It's like what would happen if they turned doodle jump into a puzzle game."
"A great mix of cut the rope and doodle jump into a very professional highly polished looking game."

Key Features:
nice mix of arcade and puzzle,
simple and addictive gameplay with 96 brain smashing levels in 6 amazing worlds,
stunning Retina graphics,
23 achievements with Game Center integration,
this universal app works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.

Ventur's comments:
Always UP!



iTunes Links:
Always UP! $0.99
Always UP! HD $0.99
Description
Collect all Stars to WIN!
Key Features:
nice mix of arcade and puzzle,
simple and addictive gameplay with 64 brain smashing levels in 4 amazing worlds,
stunning Retina graphics,
23 achievements with Game Center integration,
this universal app works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
New worlds and new levels will hit this November and December.


It is not like Doodle Jump

Promo codes for Always UP!

HTML Code:
KJRETEEXXR4J
FTK79KFKN4KH
976NAR6KKFKX
TEJK9A77HJ47
M7MMW36XPPMN
Enjoy!
10-04-2011, 03:51 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,572
KJRETEEXXR4J
Thanks!!!

10-04-2011, 03:51 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 149
Send a message via Skype™ to Ventur
welcome
10-04-2011, 03:54 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,572
Welcome yourself.









Last edited by omerkarakaya; 10-04-2011 at 03:59 PM.
10-04-2011, 05:22 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,172
Man what happened to updating jump and fly, i spent 99cents on it.
10-04-2011, 05:30 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 149
Send a message via Skype™ to Ventur
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameon View Post
Man what happened to updating jump and fly, i spent 99cents on it.
Jump and Fly update is coming in October
10-04-2011, 05:35 PM
#7
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2,798
Diesel Puppet - Diesel Puppet Ltd, is it the same?

What's the different between Jump and Fly - Always UP!
10-04-2011, 05:45 PM
#8
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 149
Send a message via Skype™ to Ventur
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
Diesel Puppet - Diesel Puppet Ltd, is it the same?

What's the different between Jump and Fly - Always UP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
Diesel Puppet - Diesel Puppet Ltd, is it the same?
Yes

>>What's the different between Jump and Fly - Always UP!

Jump and Fly - unlimited mode, like Doodle Jump. Poor gameplay
Always UP! - 4 worlds with levels. Each level has unique puzzle. New platforms, new monsters, new art, new game
We have been working on an upgrade, but got a completely different game.

Last edited by Ventur; 10-04-2011 at 05:51 PM.
10-04-2011, 06:50 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventur View Post
Yes

>>What's the different between Jump and Fly - Always UP!

Jump and Fly - unlimited mode, like Doodle Jump. Poor gameplay
Always UP! - 4 worlds with levels. Each level has unique puzzle. New platforms, new monsters, new art, new game
We have been working on an upgrade, but got a completely different game.
So whAt happens to jump and fly?
10-05-2011, 02:34 AM
#10
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 149
Send a message via Skype™ to Ventur
>>So whAt happens to jump and fly?
We are working on new version, keep in touch