★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MumboJumbo
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 126.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: In 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour, youll take a fantastic journey to some of the most enchanting sites of legend and mythology. With a team of master builders, youll match colorful runes to collect the building blocks needed for Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Shangri-La, and many others. Build all 7 Wonders and then unlock a magical 8th location, Nazca Valley!

Make bigger matches to unlock power-ups that can help you gather your resources even more quickly! Complete each wonder to add to your team of builders so that you can fully assemble your crew of Guild Workers.

Rev up your match-making know-how for a charming trip through the 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour!

7 Magical Locations to explore: Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Bimini Fountain of Youth,
City of Caesars, Shangri-La, Valhalla
BONUS 8th Wonder to unlock!
Complete your Guild Workers crew with all of the Master artisans
Addictive rune-matching game play for hours of fun
Bigger matches give you bigger power-ups!
Fun minigames for an extra challenge!

Visit us on the App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mumbojumbo/id312416866
to find more amazing casual games from MumboJumbo including: the Luxor Series, Midnight Mysteries Series, 7 Wonders Series and more!

Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MumboJumboGames
Follow us on Twitter: @MumboJumboGames
10-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Dang! I thought it was the board game!

10-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by projectmoonlightcafe View Post
Dang! I thought it was the board game!
Holy cow me Too

Board and Card Game Addict
Twitter:@Rokrdude2 Gamecenter: Rokrdude2
All Time Favorites:PvZ|TWETY|Chaos Rings|CGS|T&E|Ascension|Puerto Rico|Ghost Stories|Elder Sign|RPG Dark Gate|RPG Fantasy Chronicles|Titan HD|Summoner Wars|Spectromancer
10-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by Rokrdude View Post
Holy cow me Too
Add another one who thought it was the board game! I was so excited for a minute there... I love the 7 Wonders board game, it's one of my favorites. Can't wait for the app.
10-04-2011, 11:20 PM
Board game, shmoard game. The original 7 Wonders is one of the best Match-3s on the app store, and this only improves on it. If you like Match-3s you want this game.
10-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Love the first one, def picking this up
10-05-2011, 11:36 AM
I've been playing this for a while and am very very impressed. I consider myself a match 3 junkie and the original is among my favorites. This game improves upon the original, which makes for one of the absolute best puzzlers I have ever played. They have added a resource system for building, unlockable power ups, and mini games. I cannot recommend this game highly enough.