★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ludia
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 57.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.29
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Join Shrek, Po, Alex and all of your favorite characters in Pako King: Dreamworks Adventures! In this exciting and super addictive pinball-style game, youll aim, launch and bounce orbs through the worlds of Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar and more! Challenge your friends as you discover unique character power-ups that will help you become the king of the level and the ultimate PAKO KING!

Just aim and launch! Its fast-paced fun for all ages!
Play tons of addictive levels as you collect coins, special power-ups, fame stars and champion badges that will award big prizes and help you move quickly up the ranks!
Challenge your friends, outscore them, and outrank them on the leaderboard as you set your sights on becoming the Pako King!
Trigger out-of-control combos and earn free orbs by hitting as many gems as possible!
Use Boosters, Combos and Bouncing Sprees wisely to rack up thousands of bonus points!
Youll never play the same game twice!
09-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Licensed to use these pics in the game and as their selling point?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

09-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Ludia's a pretty big developer on mobile and Facebook - they did official games for Where's Wally, Price is Right, How to Train Your Dragon etc. So yep.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
09-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Yea, I'm pretty sure this is official. Ludia has been working with a lot of companies lately.
09-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Hmm says no longer available to buy
09-11-2014, 10:25 PM
It's available now. I got it, played the tutorial and seemed like fun. However, when I tried to open it again, it kept hanging on loading and I was never able to play a second game. Anyone else have this problem?
09-12-2014, 01:38 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

09-13-2014, 12:58 AM
Pinball style? You mean Pachinko style? It looks like a complete clone if Peggle...but then I'm not complaining. F2P means I'll prob delete it 10 mins in, but oh well.