02-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotovsky View Post
This game is a bright example of how to ruin good idea. Setting and story is perfect but flawed interface and enormous amount of monotonneous grinding turns this game to disaster. Don't bother if you have not any plans to throw in at least 50 bucks or bury yourself in mindless grind for a month.
I finished the game without any IAPs, playing on the paid version.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-13-2013, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I finished the game without any IAPs, playing on the paid version.
I did in the original version. Until they revised it with the new update. One of my all time fav games but unfortunately ruined by iAP's.

03-01-2013, 08:32 AM
Hey Phosphor game,do you make a Dark Meadow 2?

I'm waiting for:Forgotten Memories,Republique,for now my number one game in App Store!!!,[/U] Sniper Ghost Warrior,Prevail,Dark Meadow 2(?),Infinity Blade Dungeons,Heroki,Goblin Heroes Modern War,The Journey,Anomaly Korea.
03-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer2010 View Post
Hey Phosphor game,do you make a Dark Meadow 2?
No, their next big game was Horn, an action RPG. Very good game.

Favorite iOS games so far: Dungeon Raid, TWEWY, The Bard's Tale, Swordigo, Aralon, Horn
03-20-2013, 03:26 PM
How do I use the bomb?

Drat!
03-25-2013, 02:37 PM
I CAN'T PLAY THIS damned GAME because it crashes after the intro.

Drat!
04-17-2013, 06:18 AM
Such a crummy game. Same thing happens repeatedly and there's zero terror apart from the fact you already know the next room/hallway is going to be exactly the same as the last. And you don't find enemies EVER!! They just spawn in front of you. Paid for and sorely disappointed
04-17-2013, 06:30 AM
Really needs some widescreen love.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
04-17-2013, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredkell View Post
Such a crummy game. Same thing happens repeatedly and there's zero terror apart from the fact you already know the next room/hallway is going to be exactly the same as the last. And you don't find enemies EVER!! They just spawn in front of you. Paid for and sorely disappointed
Yah, the devs try to forget they even made the game. Look at how they completely dropped support and can't even push out widescreen.
04-17-2013, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredkell View Post
Seriously? That's your criteria to rate a game 1-star?

Ever heard of random encounters? And were you expecting a different hallways or rooms in a hospital? The game fails as a horror game, coz it isnt. O_o

And also, there's a free version for you to test it out. I really wish youre just trolling, but what i read seems to suggest otherwise.