Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-05-2011, 07:43 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
Item is being modified. Oh well...
I went to buy it and it was being modified in NZ as well.

I always feel sorry for the developers when that happens, as they miss out on the purchases arising from release-day buzz.

UPDATE: Working now :-)

Last edited by Red1; 10-05-2011 at 11:04 PM..
Old 10-05-2011, 07:51 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1 View Post

I always feel sorry for the developers when that happens, as they miss out on the purchases arising from release-day buzz.
Its ok, game looks good enough for me to come back to it later.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:27 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

This game kind of makes me imagine Pikmin with linedrawing controls working really well on iOS.

Wait and see how this one will turn out, kind of wish the levels were a bit more lush/three dimensional, flat backgrounds like this can really turn me off even stellar gameplay.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinvy View Post
This game kind of makes me imagine Pikmin with linedrawing controls working really well on iOS.

Wait and see how this one will turn out, kind of wish the levels were a bit more lush/three dimensional, flat backgrounds like this can really turn me off even stellar gameplay.
The video posted in this thread is a prototype-video that's a couple of months old, there is a newer one posted in our announcement thread that does the game more justice and a trailer is coming out later today!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:01 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

This is a really great TD game that feels so different from the rest. It oozes with charm and personality while having a top notch gameplay! It's frantic, fast paced but most of all fun!
That's all, go for it guys you won't regret it
Old 10-06-2011, 07:11 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

@Image & Form
How goes work on the Infinity Mode?
Old 10-06-2011, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
@Image & Form
How goes work on the Infinity Mode?
Since we are self publishing and do all the marketing our selves, that has taken all the time and focus the last weeks, but we will be right on the development of infinity-mode as soon as humanly possible!
Old 10-06-2011, 09:51 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Image & Form View Post
Since we are self publishing and do all the marketing our selves, that has taken all the time and focus the last weeks, but we will be right on the development of infinity-mode as soon as humanly possible!
Good enough.

So how scripted are the levels currently? Will baddies always spawn from the same points in the same order?
Old 10-06-2011, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1 View Post

UPDATE: Working now :-)
This happened to a few games last week that were "released" in NZ but took all day being modified until the release in the US. I don't understand what could be happening with that.

Anyway so far the game is great. I have only played a couple (hmm 3?) levels so far though and the first was more of a get to know the game tutorial. I didn't play the second level twice so I can't answer you yet Lord Gek but will be on that for you.

I did have to replay the tutorial though to make sure I understood what I was supposed to be doing as by the third level I already though I was going to be swiping and making lines like crazy! Replaying the tutorial though I did understand what I was supposed to be doing and picked up more of the concept too - that the baddies become your food so send the workers out to collect that.

Way too early to give many more impressions so far, but for now so far so great and definitely will be enjoying this. Oh and each level has a different number of stars attached to it that is based on your score and your score is based on different criteria. I am only on the level that has 3 stars and see in the progression, levels that have many more! So I wonder what is in store for it!
Old 10-06-2011, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Good enough.

So how scripted are the levels currently? Will baddies always spawn from the same points in the same order?
Yes, they will spawn from the same point but their behavior pattern is random and every play will be somewhat different from the last. We tried random spawn points and intervals but it just didn't work in campaign mode.

That said, we will implement random spawn points and intervals in the upcoming survival mode level.

Right now all we need is support to make it happen

Thanks!