App description: Download the FreeAppADay.com App and wish for
more top rated apps like Anthill to become FREE for a day!

@ GAME OF THE WEEK! @

The best game on the App Store just got even better! Due to popular demand, we've added the new 'Antology' campaign. Eight new nail-biting levels and an Endless Mayhem mode!

@@@@@

AWARDS:

- Anthill was selected as iPad Game of the Week in October, 2011!
- Anthill made the Quality Index Top 10 list in October, 2011!

REVIEWS:

"A must-have." - slidetoplay.com, 4/4

"Strategy done right." - 148apps.com, 4.5/5

"the execution is amazingly fluid and perfectly suited to iOS." iFanzine, 4.5/5

"its hard to not call it one of the best, if not the best line drawing TD title available for the iOS." the-app-shack.com, 10/10

"a total blast!" unboundgamer.com, 9/10

Featured on thegametrail.com! Thanks guys!

@@@@@

FOR QUEEN AND COLONY!

Join the ranks of Anthill, a tactical trail defense game based on the real-world behavior of ants. The award-winning user interface enables you to draw pheromone trails to direct your troops, moving streams of ants rather than individuals.

Engage in the mission to protect your hill as wave upon wave of enemy bugs are thrown at you. Don't wait, join the colony today!

EAT WHAT YOU KILL
Take down a bug with your soldiers, then direct your workers to bring back the carcass for dinner - yum!

SURGICAL STRIKES
Simply tap the screen to send out bomber ants to take out those pesky ladybugs. Satisfaction guaranteed!

UPGRADES! UPGRADES! UPGRADES!
Buy permanent upgrades for your troops! Turn your bombers into carpet bombers, inspire courage in your workers, and make your soldiers more brutal. Boo-ya!

UNIVERSAL APP
Buy once, use for both your iPad and iPhone! We don't charge double for the same game.

@@@@@

QUOTES FROM THE FORUMS:

"It the kind of game that grabs you and doesn't let go untill you can't stay awake anymore and the ipod touch slips out of your sweaty hands and falls on the floor."
eugekava

"This is a really great TD game that feels so different from the rest. It oozes with charm and personality while having a top notch gameplay! It's frantic, fast paced but most of all fun! That's all, go for it guys you won't regret it :)"
killercow

"It truly is a unique and fun change to the genre (...), and well worth the money."
paul hendricks

@@@@@

With close to 40 exciting missions, beautiful surroundings, dozens of different enemies and many days of gameplay, you will love your queen and colony!

Compatible with iPhone 3GS and newer, 3rd generation iPod touch devices and all iPad models.

iPhone4: REQUIRES iOS 4.2 OR NEWER.

VISIT US: www.anthillgame.com
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/imageform
LIKE US: www.facebook.com/imageform

Echoseven's comments:

TouchArcade front page review:
http://toucharcade.com/2011/10/10/an...efense-review/

New game trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Older game trailer
11-16-2011, 04:29 PM
It's here...

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-16-2011, 04:31 PM
WOOHOO!!! Yup...

Version 2.0

--Infinity Mode! Survive as long as you can as wave upon wave of enemies are thrown at you!
--Fixed performance problem in iOS 5
--Bug fixes

Freak'n great!! =oD

THANK YOU!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass

11-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Infinity Mode is here!

The Infinity Mode update is now available! Enjoy

Check out our Infinity Mode trailer while you're at it:
http://youtu.be/IdatLG8QUtM

Edit: Damn, you're fast
11-16-2011, 08:14 PM

I am not a dev, I just post here.
11-16-2011, 08:22 PM
Game Impressions

I'm loving the new mode and had forgotten how absolutely gorgeous the graphics were in this game!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-16-2011, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the awesome update!

Twitter: @back2this
11-17-2011, 01:55 PM
The new mode is great!
11-25-2011, 04:33 AM
really nice game with some new ideas in the line drawing genre. but the loading times are just unacceptable, it takes about 30 seconds on iphone 4 to start the game and it's too much.
11-25-2011, 02:28 PM
It takes about 20s to load on my iPhone 4, and 10s on my iPad 2. It doesn't seem like a very long time to me, but then I'm used to playing games on my PS3, that has much longer loading times!

A question about tactics: how do people deal with the large beetles that explode when they die? They take so long to kill that by the time they die loads of my ants are there attacking the beetle, so a large percentage of my army is taken out when they explode. Anyone got any tips?
11-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eev View Post
really nice game with some new ideas in the line drawing genre. but the loading times are just unacceptable, it takes about 30 seconds on iphone 4 to start the game and it's too much.
ur kidding right? If you don't have 30 seconds to spare - get some uppers... they'll add a good 4-8 hours onto your days.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass