★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: New Winter Stage is Here!
Help Frogger save the North Pole from Jack Frost and his snowy henchmen in the brand new Winter Stage! Purchase now and get all four pinball stages: Swamp, City, Space and Winter for one price! Our newest stage has all new winter pinball action, all new achievements and all new enemies from angry snowmen to the sasquatch. This is the holiday gift you can give yourself.

Enjoy unlimited STORY and CHALLENGE MODE playing on four incredibly fantastic pinball stages with 3D rendered graphics, HD environments and realistic physics. Use the flippers to shoot the ball up ramps, hit targets and unlock special modes including BOSS BATTLES, MULTIBALL, and FROGGER FRENZY!

Play every day and see if you have what it takes to get on the LEADERBOARDS.
Frogger is ready for his next adventure. Are you ready to play? Play today and enjoy this refreshing pinball game.

UNIQUE STAGES Four beautiful, super-detailed stages, SWAMP, CITY, SPACE and WINTER with more on the way.
STORY MODE Help Frogger rescue Lily and defeat RoboCroc as you play through each stage and defeat the enemies and bosses you encounter. Unlock the special Lily character pinball after defeating RoboCroc in STORY MODE.
CHALLENGE MODE Youve got one shot to get the highest score possible. Level up and unlock power-ups to improve for high score.
ENEMIES Each stage features four enemies, each with their own abilities and attacks.
COLLECT Defeat enemies to make them drop Eco Energy. Collect and spend Eco Energy to unlock special Power-Ups and features.
POWER-UPS Spend Eco Energy or Emeralds on Power-Ups to make Frogger more powerful and get higher scores.
MULTIBALL Unlock three pinballs during game play for quick action fun!
LUCKY STARS Unlock random reward during game play for extra support.
GAME CENTER Move up the LEADERBOARDS and compete with your friends via Game Center support.
UNIVERSAL APP Work for both iPhone and iPad with single purchase.
HD GRAPHICS HD Retina Display compatible.

Frogger Pinball has been designed to work on iPhone® 4, iPhone® 3GS, and iPod® touch 3rd generation or greater running a minimum of iOS 4.0 and for iPad®, iPad®2.

Frogger Pinball is fully compatible with the iPhone® 4S and devices running iOS 5.0!

Frogger Pinball allows you to unlock in-game upgrades with real money. InApp purchases can be disabled by changing your devices Restriction Settings.

For more updates and news on Frogger Pinball, join us at www.facebook.com/froggerpinball

goonjamin's comments:

Has anyone tried out this game? Curious if it is worth the $1.99.

My favourite iphone pinball is tristan, but I also enjoy the ASK and gamepron tables. Does this compare to any of these?
10-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Just bought it. Love retro themed games

Nice surprise to see this suddenly appear. Just played it, not bad at all

10-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Interesting. Cannot resist.
10-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Bought it last night, I really like it.
10-06-2011, 01:48 PM
I just downloaded the light version. Saw the Silverball Studios logo, played for about 20 seconds and went to buy the full game. Guys have a great pedigree:

Even from the screenshots this game looks a bit like Metroid Prime Pinball. Very good stuff.
10-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Universal too! Sold.

Life's too Short for long-Ass Cut Scenes

GameCenter: JCat
10-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
I just downloaded the light version.
Wow I missed that one, didn't even realize there was a lite. I will have to try it myself tonight!
10-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Played a couple games. Seems excellent indeed similar to Metroid Prime Pinball.

There's an IAP scheme (your ball energy (?) depletes as you play challenge mode - refill either by a) scoring some amount of points b) waiting c) using emeralds bought with real world money) I think this is easy to ignore.

I couldn't figure out how to tlit (neither shaking iphone nor any special tap seemed to do it) and the music is not great but overall game looks like a winner.
10-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
wow, this game is HUGE (in size... not in content... though I'm not sure about the content, I haven't bought it yet...) - but really, does it seem like there's 160+MB worth of content within the game?
10-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Game Impressions

I like it...I think.

The Story mode is a surreal pinball ride through three tables (lots of cooly animated targets like flies and cars buzzing about in each of the game's 12+ bonus modes) but the Challenge mode is PURE IAP scamalisciousness.

You'll need to pay money to buy energy to play or get any of it's many power-ups. With the multiple emerald, energy, and ball currencies it gives a bad stink of "Gun Bros. the Pinball game". It isn't even entirely clear to me what the Challenge mode is other than a sort of 1-ball survival mode with power-ups that you can freely spend your hard earned cash in expendable IAPs to increase your odds in, if so inclined.

To be fair you do earn energy in Story mode which you then can use in the Challenge mode so you can do the Challenge stuff without ever spending an additional dime and, as far as I can tell, there is no IAP/power-up stuff in the main Story mode so if you want a cute pinball without all of the IAP nonsense you can easily just stick to the main Story mode.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews