App description: Introducing Drawn: Dark Flight, the sequel to the number one hit game, Drawn: The Painted Tower!

Iris has escaped from the Tower but she still needs your help! Explore the Kingdom of Stonebriar and solve the mysteries of the shadows that prowl its streets in this cinematic adventure game. Enter magical worlds through colorful paintings and meet a host of fantastic characters that will help you on your quest. Only someone with the power of imagination can unravel the mysteries of the three beacons, and save a future queen that will bring hope back to a people!

TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!

Features

Explore 100+ screens on your magical journey through the town of Stonebriar
Original music score composed specifically for each area of the adventure
Overcome dozens of elaborate environmental puzzles that block your way
Enter lush paintings and meet fantastic characters in magical worlds
Integrated Game Center Achievements
Gestural navigation
Localized in Spanish, French, German, and Japanese

Reviews

What I like most of all about Dark Flight, however, is its message. Heres a game about helping people in need, for no other reason than that they are in need. And its about helping those people not through violence with swords or guns or big veiny fists but instead with art, and music, and craftsmanship. Its an absolute celebration of creativity, and all the magic that comes with it. That the game is so unequivocally and consistently creative itself just seals the deal. - Lewis Denby, Beefjack.com

Gorgeous, whimsical scenery will draw you into Dark Flights living world of art and imagination - 4/5 Adventure Gamers

Its perfectly sculpted from beginning to end, crafting a story thats intriguing, gameplay that never ceases to be interesting, and an overall experience that will leave you satisfied but ready for more. Easily one of the best casual adventure games ever released. - Jayis Games

Discover more from Big Fish Games!

Were big believers that everyone is a gamer at heart and that games are a great source of joy and relaxation. Founded in 2002, Big Fish Games is a developer, publisher and distributor of casual games. We offer a virtually endless selection of interactive games that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Renowned for offering A New Game Every Day! on www.bigfishgames.com, Big Fish Games distributes more than two million games per day worldwide.

We have many other great iPad games including:

Mahjong Towers Touch HD
Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries HD
Time Builders: Pyramid Rising HD
Antique Road Trip: USA HD
Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect HD
The Serpent of Isis HD
A Witchs Curse: Princess Isabella HD
Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret HD
Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors HD
PuppetShow: Mystery in Joyville HD
Drawn: The Painted Tower HD
Awakening: The Dreamless Castle HD
Awakening 2: Moonfell Wood HD
Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy HD
Amazon: Hidden Expedition

You can always find an updated list at www.bigfishgames.com!

Try out Big Fish Games' iSplash! newsletter and never miss a sale or new game again! Sign up at: http://bigfi.sh/isplash

Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter

Become a fan on Facebook: http://bigfi.sh/Mfacebook

djflippy's comments:

The sequel to Drawn - The Painted Tower, which was phenomenal.
10-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Thanks for posting that! I really enjoyed the first game, so I'll be downloading this one when I get the chance. I'm happily surprised that they actually released the sequel.
10-06-2011, 03:15 PM
I loved the first Drawn - one of my favorite HoG Adventure games... But, I don't like IAP, and will wait until they eventually come out with the nonfreemium game... But, will certainly try out the free part of this one in the meanwhile....

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
10-06-2011, 06:57 PM
I wouldn't really call this type of system, freemium. It's just a demo with the option to buy. Just like XBLA. You get a chance to try it out and if you like it, you buy the full version.
10-07-2011, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonious Tub View Post
I wouldn't really call this type of system, freemium. It's just a demo with the option to buy. Just like XBLA. You get a chance to try it out and if you like it, you buy the full version.
yep and if I understand correctly this way it is harder to pirate

loved the style of the first one, need to finish it so I can buy this one
10-07-2011, 10:30 AM
awesome game,thanks big fis games