★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iTD New Tower Defense Game

11-10-2008, 08:22 PM
iTD New Tower Defense Game

Hey all,

We recently released our new game, iTD which is a very fun tower defense game, as a lot of nice features.

I know there are a bunch of em out there, but give it a try or at least check it out and let us know what you think.

Check it out

11-10-2008, 08:32 PM
this looks like an amazing TD, truly of flash game or higher cuality, and i look forward to playin it on the go . unfortunately i wont be getting it until im sure its worth the 3$, but i really hope the reviews come back positive so i can get my defence on.

don't let me [*sale*] persuade you [*sale*] to do anything thats [*sale*] probably not in your [*sale*] interest, but i think we all would [*sale*] love to get your game [*sale*] for cheaper .

Thanks for another addition that looks like it will hold in the growing genre that is TD games.

11-10-2008, 08:36 PM
haha, we'll probably have a lite version available soon... not sure about the price drop though, it is cheaper than others in the genera and we've put a lot of quality into it.

I'm a bit confused about how the reviews work though, I know some friends have submitted a few(shameless... eh?) but they haven't show up yet... do reviews normally take a bit to process or does apple like to hit the reject button?
11-10-2008, 08:41 PM
The reviews will only show up if you price the app at $0.99 for a limited time!! (Well, I tried!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaswills View Post
haha, we'll probably have a lite version available soon... not sure about the price drop though, it is cheaper than others in the genera and we've put a lot of quality into it.

I'm a bit confused about how the reviews work though, I know some friends have submitted a few(shameless... eh?) but they haven't show up yet... do reviews normally take a bit to process or does apple like to hit the reject button?
11-10-2008, 08:51 PM
I agree that the price should be lowered to 1 or two dollars if you want it to properly sell.

I sent you an email regarding the game...

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

11-10-2008, 08:54 PM
looks awesome, I remember a flash game like that, used the same type of shapes going thru, used to play it at work everyday
11-10-2008, 09:28 PM
reviews can take up to 24 hours to be reviewed by apple, and or populate the itunes servers

also, reviews are sheltered by region, therefore you will not be able to see reviews in, say Autralia, if your itunes account is in the United States or the U.K, or Europe, you need to switch to those regional itunes stores to see those localized reviews
or there is an syndicator that a forum member on toucharcade created
11-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Well we did it.... iTD is now available for $1.99 for a limited time. Please try it out and review it!
11-11-2008, 05:15 PM
I just bought iTD, and I'm starting to love it!

I like...
The clock at the top, so I don't leave track of time
The different levels
The two paths of upgrading (speed vs. damage)
The simple graphics
Fast-Forward option

The only thing I would like you to add...a pause button.

Overall, a very polished game!

(Posting 5 star review to iTunes Store now.)
11-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaswills View Post
Well we did it.... iTD is now available for $1.99 for a limited time. Please try it out and review it!
whoo im getting it now, gotta love sales!
I hope i didnt influence your decision *chuckle*