★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Meltcookie
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 11.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The promotion movie is here! http://bit.ly/nyK4fS

Knock down heroes! The Reverse Shooter "GYAKUSYU" born in the iPhone!

-Chance arrival of the counterattack to a villain's part! Fly arms and defeat heroes!
-The number of unreasonable bullets! Overwhelming military power! Win, no matter what operation you may use!
-Furthermore, by linkage with twitter, your follower attacks suddenly!? Make your right now "enemy" debut!

Frennis's comments:
Has anyone tried this shmup? Showed up on the AU itunes this morning.
10-07-2011, 12:35 AM
Wow, looks weird...I'm intrigued!

I'm very reticent to try it though, with the "reverse" concept going on. I feel like it could be awkward or it could be awful. Maybe there is the outside chance that it could be great as well, however.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
10-07-2011, 03:04 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Decided to check this one out...

You choose upto 4 different ships to send up at the enemies... Once you destroy the enemies that are at the top of the screen (their health bar is at the top also) you've beat the level. There are more ships and you can upgrade previously bought ships in the shop...

I'm only on the third level, but it's pretty interesting so far... Right now I'm thinking it's worth the buck, as it has a bit of a challenge, and some interesting mechanics. Pretty sure it'll get mighty hectic pretty quick.