★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Wode Mobile
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 14.9 MB
  • Version: 1.25
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3.9 (7)
App description: New Game " Glorious Quest " -> FREE FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME
Want to prove your talent on Hand-brain coordination? Just challenge this game.

In a world without gravity, you will bump into various monsters on your way to destination. Use your fingers as the motor engine and steering wheel, and drive as fast as possible to finish the race. Hi, boy, drift like a racing car!

Aside from simple and stuning game graphics, a variety of challenging stages, brand new challenge modes and diversified mini games are waiting for you!

Follow Us:
twitter.com/wodemobile
facebook.com/WodeMobileInc

wode_mobile's comments:
$1.99=>Free, FREE for a limited time! Download NOW and SAVE!

10-07-2011, 10:56 PM
very nice game. I like it.

10-07-2011, 11:37 PM
I like it
10-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the code from the other thread. Really nice, challenging game.

Just a few comments, on an iPod Touch and assuming an iPhone, the tutorial letters are way too small and hard to read.

The gameplay is easy enough to pick up....and as they say in many other games, difficult to master. I know you lose health running into walls / enemies, but there's no gauge to let you know how bad you're doing as a result it's difficult to know what you really need to do to get three stars on each level.

Is the scoring based on your health, speed, number of moves or a combination of everything?

It's a very cool game and you can tell a lot of polish went into it. Just would like to know how to do better (only level I've gotten three stars on was the first one).
10-08-2011, 01:41 AM
Loved this game thanks!!!
10-08-2011, 06:40 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Three stars is based on your health, which is the gauge inside your object... That circle inside it = health, plus the amount of time it takes, and how many of those blue star things you collect... All that goes into your final score. Score over 8,000 and you'll get 3 stars.

My biggest issue with the game is the constant drop in framerate. It makes the game jumpy, and your triangle disappears and ends up somewhere else on the screen pretty much EVERY time you play a level.

with a game requiring this much precision to get 3stars, and use those stats to unlock the other game modes, it's a must that the framerate stays stable.
10-08-2011, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Three stars is based on your health, which is the gauge inside your object... That circle inside it = health, plus the amount of time it takes, and how many of those blue star things you collect... All that goes into your final score. Score over 8,000 and you'll get 3 stars.

My biggest issue with the game is the constant drop in framerate. It makes the game jumpy, and your triangle disappears and ends up somewhere else on the screen pretty much EVERY time you play a level.

with a game requiring this much precision to get 3stars, and use those stats to unlock the other game modes, it's a must that the framerate stays stable.
Thanks for that. Noticed the little scores after playing again. Agree with you on the framerate, but even without it, don't think I'd be getting 3-stars. It's a tough game!
10-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
totally agree... it's taken me about 20 minutes to get 3 stars on the first 5 levels... =oP
10-08-2011, 03:46 PM
Great graphics, and very challenging.
10-09-2011, 12:40 AM
The game is well designed. Nice line graphics and gravity control. It is hard to get 3 stars because you need to be fast and yet accurate. Getting through the levels per se is not bad. Actually quite a breeze if don't worry about getting stars at all. I was able to unlock finger dodge mini game which is a mutant asteroid survival game where you have no weapon but can pickup a shield now and then.