★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Dragon Eggs: Brand New Game For iPad

10-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Dragon Eggs: Brand New Game For iPad

If you like Angry Birds and other multi-level puzzle/adventure style games, then be sure to check out this newly released game for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.

Dragon Eggs is an exciting physics-based puzzle game in which you control Orella the Dragon as she moves her egg (containing the soon to hatch baby dragon Oswyn) from one nest to another through a series of twisting and dangerous caverns. Tap the sides of the screen to control Orella's movement, and navigate levels while juggling baby Oswyn's eggs.

* 45 Puzzles across three unique environments
* Time-based challenges
* Gem power-ups that allow Orella to breathe fire
* Game Center Support
* Easy to play, difficult to master
* Unlockable player character.

"Dragon Eggs is a true puzzle game that will not only have a players brain working overtime, but their fingers as well." - Apptudes.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb0aH_qo5Ao
10-07-2011, 10:50 PM

10-10-2011, 07:10 PM
I got this last weekend, definitely worth a try. Good graphics, unique controls, and I think it is only a dollar (I got it free so I don't know).
10-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppMonkey View Post
I got this last weekend, definitely worth a try. Good graphics, unique controls, and I think it is only a dollar (I got it free so I don't know).

I love this game already but are you supposed to collect ALL the gems?
10-11-2011, 02:20 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Alright, this looks fun and all, but I don't really get the controls. Is there some way to change them, or at least get them inverted?

Regardless, its a pretty looking game.

Last edited by fallen-angle; 10-12-2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Additional comments
10-13-2011, 03:13 AM
Quote:
I haven't have a try before , maybe it worth.Does download it for free?

Everyday is wonderful!
10-13-2011, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcola View Post
I haven't have a try before , maybe it worth.Does download it for free?
I think I got it during a promo, but there is a free trial version. (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-eggs-free/id461047272?mt=8)

Also, fallen-angle. Your name is misspelled and there is an invert feature in the game, right in the menu.
10-13-2011, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen-angle View Post
Alright, this looks fun and all, but I don't really get the controls. Is there some way to change them, or at least get them inverted?

Regardless, its a pretty looking game.
Yeah there is an option in the in game pause menu to invert the controls and I agree it is a pretty looking game, especially in the sea of flames levels
10-17-2011, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Also, fallen-angle. Your name is misspelled and there is an invert feature in the game, right in the menu.
Haha, lul. Looks like I was playing an older version, new version is way better IMO.

Also, no I didn't my name is a pun.