★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Best games in the last two weeks?

05-01-2009, 03:15 AM
Best games in the last two weeks?

Hey, I'm one that buys the best games on the app store, but I went on a trip for a couple of weeks, so what are the best games that I missed?
05-01-2009, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassGS5 View Post
Hey, I'm one that buys the best games on the app store, but I went on a trip for a couple of weeks, so what are the best games that I missed?
check the front page. you don't need to post this type of thread.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

05-01-2009, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
Very well. I just wanted a quick answer but I guess I can wade through the numerous topics and there pages to find an answer.
05-01-2009, 04:00 AM
Car Jack Streets
Underworlds
Ignite
Assassin's Creed
G

Those are the only ones I can think of right now.

Content Writer for www.vgchartz.com
05-01-2009, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
And you don't need to respond in that manner. He is asking a legitimate question; he wants to know whether he missed any good games while he was--sadly--out of touch with the App Store.

His question is no less appropriate than the multitude of even more mundane questions that litter this forum ("Should I buy Freeballin' or Wild West Pinball?" "BigNoisyFart or BigStinkyFart?" And my all-time favorite question: "I only have $1.79 left in my account! What should I buy?")
Give the guy a break...

I find it interesting to note that both BassGS5 and jchampl became members of this forum in February 2009.
BassGS5 is a newbie with 34 posts.
jchampl is a high-and-mighty Senior member with a whopping 1,028 posts! Hopefully your other 1,027 posts are a little more insightful and a little less condescending.
Think "quality," not "quantity..."
05-01-2009, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkota View Post
And you don't need to respond in that manner. He is asking a legitimate question; he wants to know whether he missed any good games while he was--sadly--out of touch with the App Store.

His question is no less appropriate than the multitude of even more mundane questions that litter this forum ("Should I buy Freeballin' or Wild West Pinball?" "BigNoisyFart or BigStinkyFart?" And my all-time favorite question: "I only have $1.79 left in my account! What should I buy?")
Give the guy a break...

I find it interesting to note that both BassGS5 and jchampl became members of this forum in February 2009.
jchampl is a high-and-mighty Senior member with a whopping 1,028 posts! Hopefully your other 1,027 posts are a little more insightful and a little less condescending.
Yes, jchampl is one of the many members who make countless pointless posts, very little contribution, and yet jump all over anyone posting something that they don't find directly relevant. I think they are genuinely oblivious to how foolish they look in doing this.

Anyway....Here are a few more that haven't been mentioned:

Tiger Woods 09 and Trivial pursuit came out recently.
Snake galaxy is about two weeks old, you might have missed it. It seems popular in the forums, and it's a game I really enjoy.
There are another two games that I've bought that weren't huge releases, but I'd recommend giving them a look:
Strongholds, which is basically a nicer looking version of the flash game 'castlewars', and kids vs. zombies.

Last edited by AchillesReborn; 05-01-2009 at 04:29 AM.
05-01-2009, 04:22 AM
underworlds - i would HIGHLY recommend is a great game! (RPG)
Itrade is out today if you like stock markets or IPSX ( paid form of this(looks slightly better and has keen devs)
05-01-2009, 04:25 AM
Tiger woods came out yesterday
05-01-2009, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkota View Post
Seriously, statistics mean nothing. I get your point, but bringing up statistics will just make junior feel 'oh I wanna be seniors too'.
Sorry, can't really express it well, hope you get what I mean

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
05-01-2009, 05:29 AM
Tiger Woods is sublimely playable
And... Without checking my calendar, "UniWar" and "Ironsight" are very nice.