★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *****Please update and enjoy tons of new features. Old version will have connecting errors.*****
Ever dreamed of building your own castle kingdom? The dream has come true and you are the lord! Hire your friends and conquer all other castles!

Expand and decorate your castle to make it unique.
Recruit your army and conquer the evil castles.
Interact with your friends using Facebook accounts.

Cook and feed them. They leave you gold after enjoying the meals.
They would also like to play arcade games and watch videos. Just entertain them!.

19 different types of monsters with different abilities.
They gain EXP by working on cooking, amusement facility maintenance, developing battle skills, exercising on training facilities, and kill enemies on battlefields.
Different monster possess different types of skills.

"Destiny awaits..."
Raid other castles to win Gold, EXP and trophies!
Real time micro-control of monster units during the battle. Multiple skills and magic powers to perform against the rivals.

Visit castles run by your Game Center friends. Leave your footprints by raiding them.
Visit random players and add them to your friend list.
Send hello or provoking messages to your friends!

Now let's move into CASTLE KINGDOM and start this whole new adventure!

Note: Castle Kingdom is totally free to download and play . But some features request consumption of real world cash.

Nebulasoft's comments:

YouTube: Castle Empire Trailer
10-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Looks interesting - I'll give it a download.

10-08-2011, 09:01 AM
cute graphics!

Looks like a funny game, I'll download it later.
10-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Facebook sync issues

As a heads up for the devs (I can't find an official forum on their website), I haven't been able to play the game on both my iPad and iPhone. I started with the iPad and it works fine, but the only way I can play on the iPhone is to not connect to Facebook and play in offline mode, which means I can't raid friends' castles.

On the iPhone, when I tried to connect to Facebook, I got a message that "you have already authorized Castle Empire. Press Okay to continue." Unfortunately, doing that locked the game.

I temporarily fixed the issue by deleting the app's access from Facebook directly, via privacy settings. I then logged onto the iPhone first, THEN the iPad.

However, as soon as I went back to the iPhone, it was logged out of facebook. Now when I get the "you have already authorized..." message, I can still play, but it's offline. No matter what I do, the facebook login will not "stick".

In the app description it clearly states "Data sync between devices through Facebook account." This is not the case, at least for me. Since both devices can't be logged on at the same time, my games aren't in sync.
10-11-2011, 01:25 AM
it is a bug of facebook SDK happening in some situation, we are trying to fix this in next update. We appreciate your patience to wait for next update. Also we did test the sync feature and it worked.
10-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Could you please try again to verify if the problem is fixed?
10-21-2011, 08:14 PM
Looking forward to play it some Rounds and see at least a few more Previews about it Online.
10-21-2011, 09:20 PM
Looks interesting, it kind of reminds me of the sims from the visual style :P
12-27-2011, 10:53 PM
Novice here. Where can I get a detailed walkthrough of Castle Empire Online?

Novice here. Where can I get a detailed walkthrough of Castle Empire Online?