App description: Draw the Lines, Save the City.

In Rescue City you are in charge of helping the citizens from the cities. It's an action / strategy line-drawing game where you must think fast! It's very easy to learn but very tough to master. Your job is to guide the Ambulances, Fire Trucks and a Police Car along the roads. Each vehicle has different dispatch methods and stats which makes the game even more challenging.
That's it! Be fast and watch out for crashes, because the vehicles can collide with each other!

PLAY FREE BEFORE YOU BUY! Try 15 free levels. You can buy the full game from within using In-App Purchase if you like it.

3 CARS TO PLAY WITH. Ambulance, Police Car and Fire Truck.

TWO GAME MODES: CLASSIC: Each new level brings new challenges. ARCADE: Rescue as many folks as you can.

HOURS OF GAMEPLAY! The full game has 80 levels!

4 CITIES. For each city, a new feature like express roads, potholes and traffic.

GAME CENTER: 21 Achievements and 8 Leaderboards.

Extremely challenging! The beginning is easy, but as you go along it gets harder and harder!

Think you beat all 80 levels? Few people can

* retina display support.

Developed by Cleverson Leal (info@rescuecitygame.com).

SUPPORT: I read every single e-mail, I reply to every support requests, feel free to contact me for any issue.

Would you kindly follow Rescue City on Twitter? @RescueCityGame

"The different vehicles are definitely what set Rescue City apart from other line-drawing games, and I think its a well-done addition to a genre thats characterized as being full of stagnant clones." - TouchArcade.

"Overall I love this game, and think its one of the best designed games in a while." - iPhoneAppReviews.net

"The game is great, its fun and has loads of content which will keep you occupied for hours. Line drawing games like these normally stay on my iDevice" - AppScore

"Rescue City è un ottimo puzzle game che presenta un sistema di controllo basato sul line draw, oltre ad un ottimo livello di sfida avvincente e di difficoltà progressiva" - iPhoneItalia

lena's comments:

TouchArcade review: http://toucharcade.com/2011/10/03/rescue-city-review/
10-08-2011, 07:56 AM
I really like this game, was surprised that there wasn't a thread about it yet. It really has that "one more go" quality. This is one game where the lite version actually does give a good impression of the game, in my opinion. There are 15 levels in the free version (the other 45 levels unlock for a 0.99 IAP), and the latter half of them give a good impression of the game.

10-08-2011, 09:42 AM
I download this after reading the toucharcade review, and have also been enjoying it.
Like the previous poster said, the free levels give a very good introduction to the game, so if you are unsure about it have a go at the free levels first.
10-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Game Impressions

The update just released, besides maybe a few minor bug fixes, introduces the Arcade mode! This Arcade Mode plays a lot like the Classic Mode with the exception that the calls are randomized and there is no end goal, just rescue as many folk as you can until a collision occurs or a timer runs out. The game even tracks locally your best run (number of rescues made) for each of the levels!

5/5

P.S. As I always have some whine I'd have loved the top score on each level tracked as well but this is good enough for now!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-13-2012, 09:24 AM
Full version now free for the first time and for a limited time.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/rescue-city-full/id490009483?mt=8

Thanks to devs for the freebie! Pretty good casual game.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-13-2012, 10:51 AM
I love this game so far. You cant beat the price either. Nothing to lose but some storage on your device!

How I got my Free iPad 2
03-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Any chance we'll ever see the game tracking top local survival scores?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
02-27-2014, 10:06 AM
Good to pass the time! A great game of 2011!

Last edited by kra096; 03-06-2014 at 12:17 PM.