★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mega Launcher - Combination of Doodle Jump, Mega Jump and Ninjump

10-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Mega Launcher - Combination of Doodle Jump, Mega Jump and Ninjump

After a long delay Mega Launcher just launched and available on app store for free download. Do you like Doodle Jump, Mega Jump or Ninjump? If so than Mega Launcher combines all for you.

3 IN 1 Jumping style game for the first time on iPhone.
Jumping is always been addictive for kids and adults but when in 3 pattern that will be very challenging also. If you like platform jumping, climbing on tree or going up collecting coins and gems its perfect for you. Its adventurous with 4 different themes and 2 dozens of heroes. Jump as high as you can in 3 pattern, collect coins and hundred of gems each time, climb on tree and avoid branches. Collect gems as much as you can to unlock next themes and players.

Its easy to learn but hard to be master. Game becomes more and more harder as much as you go harder. You will face challenges of jumping on moving and breakable platforms, red moving coins to collect. Want a boost? Don't worry rocket is also for you.

iTunes Link: Mega Launcher

FEATURES:
- 4 environments and 24 players.
- 3 alternative jumping patterns.
- Moving and breakable platforms.
- Climb on tree flipping from one to another.
- Unlock more as much as you play collecting gems.
- Openfeint leaderboard.

iTunes Link: Mega Launcher

Last edited by ertanakgul; 10-08-2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Screenshots
10-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
The game is EXTREEMLY laggy and skippy... Also, the controls are hard. Don't mean it's hard to control, but tilting moves the character incredibly slow and you need to tilt your iPod way beyond a comfortable angle to move the character to the side of the screen... There's also no options to change the sensitivity so there's no way to change how hard and stiff the controls feel...
10-08-2011, 03:12 PM
laggy, controls are impossible, the colors actually hide obstacles, everything is hard to see... Extremely unpolished game.
hope you actually put in the effort to make it a decent game with an update. It is unplayable as of now.
10-09-2011, 12:08 PM
I can say that i'm totally not surprised after playing this game..

I expected the game to be this unpolished and just bad.... I get the basic idea that you wanted to convert 3 different games into one.. but there is a difference between those and this game. They are polished and this is like you just thrown together something by boredom..

I feel sad for my iPhone that it needed to contain this game for a whole night

Openfeint: littlezoe2
GameCenter: LittleZoeee
Currently Playing: Ghost Trick
10-16-2011, 10:16 AM
I just wanted to mention it that it's extremely funny how many fake reviews are posted on the US Store page of this game... These developers are soo desperate

Openfeint: littlezoe2
GameCenter: LittleZoeee
Currently Playing: Ghost Trick
10-16-2011, 10:27 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlezoe View Post
I just wanted to mention it that it's extremely funny how many fake reviews are posted on the US Store page of this game... These developers are soo desperate
yup, here is a VERY good reason for why I don't pay attention to iTunes reviews... most of them are like this - or if they're bad, they'll say "this sucks!" or "made my eyeballs bleed" or something un-contributive like that, giving it 1 star. For most iTunes reviewers, a game is either 1 or 5 stars, and they give no feedback about gameplay, issues, or anything else. Just a little clip like they're posting a quote from a screenshot "the best [insert genre here] game there is!" "nothing comes close to [insert game name here]" "if you pick up one game this year, pick up [insert game name here]" - such crap...