★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: IPad version of the brilliant Imperial board game designed by Mac Gerdts and published by PD-Verlag.
This game is designed for pass-and-play for one to six human or AI players.
Online asynchronous multiplayer is being developed, and will require iOS 7.
Please send any bug reports and suggestions to support@javelin.com.my so we may improve the game in future updates.
Also leaving good reviews / scores will enable us to continue the development of the game.
Look for the game on boardgamegeek.com for info on where to obtain a copy of the physical board game, and to get in touch with other players.

P.S: There is an auto-save functionality in the game. In the unfortunate event of a crash, please report to us on the email above, then load a previous turn and try again.

Have fun!
10-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Too bad it's not available in the US itunes store yet.

10-09-2011, 11:06 AM
Actually it was but sadly due to bugs the game has been removed by the publisher from appstore.

Developer on boardgamegeek
Quote:
Because of the problems and bad reception of the game, the publisher has decided to pull the app from the appstore.
I will however work on providing updates to fix the bugs that have been reported. Note that you should report your problems to support@javelin.com.my.
I'm sorry about all this. I worked months on this project, only to screw up with this botched launch.
But it should not be too late to get a refund - see http://www.labnol.org/software/itune...e-refunds/1383... for how to proceed.
For those who keep it, I'll try to get updates out to you as soon as possible.

Board and Card Game Addict
Twitter:@Rokrdude2 Gamecenter: Rokrdude2
All Time Favorites:PvZ|TWETY|Chaos Rings|CGS|T&E|Ascension|Puerto Rico|Ghost Stories|Elder Sign|RPG Dark Gate|RPG Fantasy Chronicles|Titan HD|Summoner Wars|Spectromancer
10-09-2011, 12:00 PM
I hope they relaunch it, because the board game itself is excellent.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
10-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Hmm, maybe a lower price and adding Online MP (with chat!) would be appropriate after this "desaster" to gain customers...

GC: Cr0mw3ll | OF: LordCromwell | +: LordCromwell
Gunshine.net: Cromwell [a1] (non iOS)
10-09-2011, 01:24 PM
Yeah, I'm hoping it gets relaunched after the bugs are fixed.
10-09-2011, 03:53 PM
I like games like this one. So bring it back. And if your Publisher is crap, selfpublish, like others did. If it is possible...

Last edited by Cromwell; 10-19-2011 at 04:56 AM.
10-09-2011, 05:31 PM
At 9.99, it was too rich for my blood for what is a clearly flawed game (bugwise). If the developer wants to relaunch, I'll gladly buy it at a generous discount.

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God
10-19-2011, 04:57 AM
I would suggest a Lite version, so that we can test it...

10-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell View Post
I would suggest a Lite version, so that we can test it...
I would just be happy with a relaunch.

Last edited by ojtitus; 10-19-2011 at 01:53 PM.