★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MT2W Ltd.
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 40.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Help Dr. Monsterro in his crazy experiments. Keep his monsters alive by feeding them properly. Without coordination they'll become too fat and explode, or die of starvation. But don't worry, with the prof's special diet they can also reproduce if you feed the correct food to the correct monster. Finding the balance and quick reactions are the key elements in this fast paced arcade game.

The game features 8 training levels and an arcade mode with online leaderboards and GameCenter achievements.

Good luck, have fun!

Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/morethan2weeks

Also check out the iPad version of Monsterrarium.

mikabast's comments:
Our new iOS game just got released.

Also available for iPad here:
Monsterrarium HD

Find us on Facebook:
MT2W on Facebook
10-09-2011, 09:41 AM
I'm curious but have no idea what the gameplay is about from the description. Care to give us more info or a video?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I'm curious but have no idea what the gameplay is about from the description. Care to give us more info or a video?
The monsters periodically lose weight and die eventually. You can feed them to prevent this by drag'n'dropping them to the way of a food source. But if they eat too much they'll become too fat and explode. So you have to keep them in a balanced state by feeding the thin ones and not feeding the fat ones - basically placing them on the right position on the "board".

The game has an arcade mode, where the goal is to get as many points as you can, and also a training mode, where you get different tasks in 8 levels.

Gameplay video comeing soon..