★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The hit strategy browser game, Chronicles of Merlin, now available on the iOS platform! In just 3 months, over 500k players have played this strategy RPG smash hit! Be one of the first to experience Merlins magic on the iOS!

Merlins tampering with magical rifts has messed up the timelines of history! Delve into the world of Westmore, a place of both chivalrous heroism and sinister conspiracies. In this unforgiving alternate reality, you must quickly rally warriors to your cause, or die trying.

A fresh mix of strategy and RPG elements, Chronicles of Merlin takes the doldrums out of traditional sims and grindy RPGs and thrusts you right into the action. Be it Robin Hoods forests, the deserts of the Crusade, or the chilling winters of Mongolian conquests, Chronicles of Merlin is bound to mesmerize you with its immersive settings and gameplay! Who said history was boring?

Features:
-Brilliant blend of sim building, strategy and RPG elements
-Challenge historys legends in PvE campaigns
-Tons of quests for solo play
-PvP for resource gains and subjugate your opponents
-A myriad of battle formations that bring unique bonuses to the field
-Deep hero customization with unique troops and an arsenal of gear
-Forge alliances and keep your lands safe, then conquer some!

May your path to glory be paved with the fallen! Merlin awaits your coming in his chronicles!

david87725's comments:
The hit strategy browser game, Chronicles of Merlin, now available on the iOS platform! In just 3 months, over 500k players have played this strategy RPG smash hit! Be one of the first to experience Merlins magic on the iOS!

This game showed in app store on Oct 6th, right now already attracted over 30K gamers in the first server, what are you waiting for???

The game is climbing to Rank 8 in strategy game now, here is the Download addresshttp://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chronicles-of-Merlin/id460930722?ls=1&mt=8

Description:

A fresh mix of strategy and RPG elements, Chronicles of Merlin takes the doldrums out of traditional sims and grindy RPGs and thrusts you right into the action. Be it Robin Hood�s forests, the deserts of the Crusade, or the chilling winters of Mongolian conquests, Chronicles of Merlin is bound to mesmerize you with its immersive settings and gameplay! Who said history was boring?

Features:
- Brilliant blend of sim building, strategy and RPG elements
- Challenge history�s legends in PvE campaigns
- Tons of quests for solo play
- PvP for resource gains and subjugate your opponents
- A myriad of battle formations that bring unique bonuses to the field
- Deep hero customization with unique troops and an arsenal of gear
- Forge alliances and keep your lands safe, then conquer some!
10-10-2011, 04:02 AM
I look forward to the off duty play game

10-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy798 View Post
I have been playing the webgame. Finally the ios version comes and free. I will download it now.
haha,did u?which server r u in?
10-11-2011, 01:44 AM
This is sad. I wish you luck.

Playing: Infinity Blade II, Angry Birds
Favorites: Puzzle Agent, Paladog, Game Dev Story, Lara Croft
Beta Tested: Fara, Monster Trainer, Homerun Battle 2
10-11-2011, 04:58 AM

@wheresmb
10-11-2011, 09:15 AM
Tried this game and completed the tutorial and played for ten minutes after that. And my god is this game horrible. If this was 1mb of space on my iPod it wouldn't be worth having on there. I am not exaggerating, it is truly and honestly as bad as it gets. Avoid unless u like torment and torture.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
10-11-2011, 10:39 AM
should i say sorry to u???
10-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Where's the iPad version? This looks like it would be much more playable on an iPad than iPhone. Can't quite believe there is no iPad support ...poor effort on the developers part.
10-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaze View Post
Where's the iPad version? This looks like it would be much more playable on an iPad than iPhone. Can't quite believe there is no iPad support ...poor effort on the developers part.
the game can be played on ur IPad, it is the same version as iphone
10-12-2011, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturelaw View Post
I played on my Ipad anyhow
sure u can