★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-30-2012, 11:31 PM
Wow, the update actually came out. Looks promising from the long list of changes. Will try it out soon.

Twitter: @back2this
01-31-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Wow, the update actually came out. Looks promising from the long list of changes. Will try it out soon.
I just tried it out, the problem here is that the community for this game is basically dead in the water. Who knows, maybe it'll pick back up once word spreads about the update, but this being a mainly online-based game, the long wait for this update really put a sting on the game.

Game Center ID: Quazonk
Twitter: @GomeraMosking

01-31-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
That's a shame. From the pictures and the list of changes, I thought it might have potential. Maybe they won't give up on it yet.
Here's to hoping you're right, but as of right now, the online community for this game is a ghost town :/

Game Center ID: Quazonk
Twitter: @GomeraMosking
01-31-2012, 12:33 AM
Redownloading now, hope it's good.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
01-31-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
Here's to hoping you're right, but as of right now, the online community for this game is a ghost town :/
When you trash the game by calling it 'atrocious', you're driving other potential players away from the servers, leaving you with fewer people to play against. Also, based on what you said (and the order you said it), it seems like you had some pretty strong feelings about the update before you even tried the update.

Just saying.

With that said, if anyone does find bugs or crashes, let us know! Now that the entire game has been overhauled, we're in a much better position to squash bugs quickly. Also, now we have a chance to drop more time into new content

Last edited by ZachLehman; 01-31-2012 at 08:50 AM.
01-31-2012, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLehman View Post
When you trash the game by calling it 'atrocious', you're driving other potential players away from the servers, leaving you with fewer people to play against. Also, based on what you said (and the order you said it), it seems like you had some pretty strong feelings about the update before you even tried the update.

Just saying.
well, it definitely was atrocious....

GameCenter- alui777
01-31-2012, 09:19 AM
Just re-downloaded the demo. Am i supposed to be able to shoot when tapping anywhere in the screen? Movement works ok but if i try to 'free look' i end up constantly firing my weapon...

Game Center - I BrEaKBEaT I
01-31-2012, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
Well, there's 2 bones you'll never get back, that's a pity. At least you didn't flush a 5 spot down the toilet like some of us, so I guess it could be worse. This game is atrocious.
You sound ridiculous using terms like "bones" and "5 spot". especially when you use two different terms regarding currency in the same thought process. How embarrassing for you.

---

Anyways, I thought the game had potential but bad AI and too many bugs. Non-existent community sucked too. I just updated and unfortunately, it crashes on start up. Removed everything from multitask bar and restarted. No dice. This is on ipad with latest ios.
01-31-2012, 09:40 AM
Does it happen to give you an actual crash message, or does it just revert back to desktop?

If it's the latter, it might help to do a hard reset on the device if you haven't in a while.
01-31-2012, 09:51 AM
I cant believe I actually paid 5 bucks for this.

Night of the living dead? Damn right it is! - John Gore