App description: SQUIDS is a unique mix of action strategy and RPG: build your team of heroes for epic turn-based battles against corrupted crabs and shrimps!

Steev, Vahine and the rest of the Squids are in danger! An infectious black ooze is corrupting their world. Only a few heroes can fight back and save their lush underwater kingdoms! Recruit a small army of stretchy Squids and lead them into turn-based battles against the dark hordes.

#1 RPG in 65 countries!
Loved by gamers all around the world: 5-star rating!

"The adorable spawn of Angry Birds and Final Fantasy Tactics" -The Escapist
"From the gameplay to the graphics to the sound, everything here is pitch-perfect." - GameZebo (5/5)
"SQUIDS is the game I was waiting for since the creation of the App Store. A masterpiece." - ApplicationiPhone

Features
Grab Squids by the tentacles, then fling them across the battlefield
Mixes the best of iOS gaming with classic RPG elements
Recruit a unique team of Squids in four different classes: shooters, scouts, troopers and healers
Use strategy and skill to win turn-based battles, use the environment to your advantage
Customize your party with special ability-boosting helmets
Enjoy an epic story with giant turtle rides and heroic boss battles
Discover the Squids' legendary world through gorgeous detailed levels
Game Center and OpenFeint support for leaderboards and achievements

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 and iPod touch (4th). Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

The game is localized in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese and Russian.

For the latest info on SQUIDS, or to ask us a question, check us out on Twitter @SquidsTheGame or Facebook/SquidsTheGame

No Squids were harmed during the making of this game.

Echoseven's comments:

10-10-2011, 07:34 AM
U need to have this if ur a fan of tactical tbs+angry birds+game with a good story+upgrading system.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

10-10-2011, 08:06 AM
Fairly excited for this! looks fun!

Games I've Beta tested
Add Me on Gamecenter: Fireball926
10-10-2011, 08:33 AM
Nice One. I really like the Theme.
10-10-2011, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
U need to have this if ur a fan of tactical tbs+angry birds+game with a good story+upgrading system.
How about:

You need to have this! Period!

This is great, Wed 11 PM EST has come early this week!
10-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
How about:

You need to have this! Period!

This is great, Wed 11 PM EST has come early this week!
Yeah that sounds fine. Thanks iOS 5, we get awesome releases now

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
10-10-2011, 01:28 PM
I was looking forward to this game, surprised there isn't more hype for it.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
10-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Damn this looks cool. Maybe its time to start playing dollar games again...

GC: Burnt Identity
10-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshkhsee View Post
Damn this looks cool. Maybe its time to start playing dollar games again...
May I ask why you stopped playing $1 games? Does this mean that you only play free games, or only games that cost $2 or more? What if a $3 game goes on sale for $1?

Anyway, game looks pretty nifty but probably not my kinda game. Especially for the file size.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
10-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Yes, $0.99 for a Universal version! Instabuy from me as soon as it shows up. Hear that Chillingo?

"Where's My Water?" could have some competition for that #1 spot with this one, if it plays as awesome as it looks.