★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Everhungries are the result of cruel WW2 experiments aimed on creating the uber killing machine. Now they have escaped the laboratories of their insane creators! Driven by an insatiable hunger they invade the peaceful picnic grounds in the beautiful hinterlands of Mount Sauerkraut, wreaking havoc as they feast on the endless supplies of delicious takeaway food.

Or maybe they are just your typical hungry bears from the neighborwoods. Whichever version suits you best.

1. jump
2. eat
3. avoid bombs & fruit for highscore
4. enjoy your meal and stay hungry!

*** Quotes ***

"We combined adorable cute characters with a good deal of comic violence. We put all that into an easy to learn, action loaded endless runner and removed the running part." - rou, Programmer

"Jumping and eating, awesome! Go buy it!" - Bob Fungus, Executive Producer

*** Press reactions ***

"The graphics are cute and the sounds are nomnomnomnomingly tasty!" - rgcd.co.uk (4/5 joysticks)

"Gobble Up Food And Watch Out For Chainsaws In Picnic Mayhem" - AppAdvice.com (4/5 stars)

"The cutest fur balls since the Nintendogs" - Bobic, 4Sceners

*** Reduced price for a limited time only! ***

rou's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hi,

My name is rou. I am the main programmer behind Gamebrausch - a small indie game dev team - and I would like to present to you our first released game.

Check out the trailer, as it shows a lot more than the screenshots. I hope you like what you see! If so, feel free to leave a comment or even a rating on the App Store

This is only our first title, there is more crazy stuff to come! So if you're interested, checkout our homepage or facebook page or follow us on twitter!

For the quick among you, here are a few promo codes:

WFK7TFR9KYW6
PLPTAPP4XWLF
94YRF4P77RXL
WXJHAFMPAMKJ
7WWLK6Y4RPKF

Thank you and enjoy the game!
rou
10-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Thank you, took 94YRF4P77RXL.

10-10-2011, 03:49 PM
WXJHAFMPAMKJ taken...

thanks!
10-10-2011, 03:52 PM
WFK7TFR9KYW6
Thanks!!!
10-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Curses, no internets nearby for my iPad! I like the description of your game, though. Funny stuff.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
10-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
Curses, no internets nearby for my iPad! I like the description of your game, though. Funny stuff.
Hey, if you really missed the promo codes, drop me a PM and I'll send you my last! But it's really the last I have, so no more requests please

And to all the others who played the game or at least checked out the trailer: what do you think? I'd be happy to read some feedback

cheers!
rou
10-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
wow!

Really... GREAT little casual arcade game with plenty of challenge, great scoring, smooth gameplay, nice controls...

You tap to jump, double tap to double jump... Eat everything but fruit and bombs, and control a guy on the left and a guy on the right...

One of those games where you need to pay attention to two characters at once, and dine very well. Collect coins for bonus rounds... And once the chainsaws start flying, it really gets interesting!

Really, I'm enjoying this one quite a bit, definitely more than I thought I would. And a buck, UNIVERSAL?! Great buy!
10-12-2011, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Really... GREAT little casual arcade game with plenty of challenge, great scoring, smooth gameplay, nice controls...
Thank you for your feedback. It's always great to hear from actual players.

rou

Indie game developer at gamebrausch
10-12-2011, 06:03 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
=o)

Do you have any plans on adding more to the game? Another mode, or maybe some power ups would be awesome, and push the game to the next level... Maybe some score multipliers, or more hazardous objects, birds dropping dynamite or something... =oP

??
10-12-2011, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Do you have any plans on adding more to the game? Another mode, or maybe some power ups would be awesome, and push the game to the next level... Maybe some score multipliers, or more hazardous objects, birds dropping dynamite or something...
Of course we'd love to extend the game - we have a lot of ideas actually. But we decided to publish the game as it is to see what people think of it. If the feedback is good, an update including more content is not unlikely

rou

Indie game developer at gamebrausch