★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

1-bit Ninja -->$.99 sale

10-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
1-bit Ninja -->$.99 sale

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
10-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Here we go with the whole "There's no freakin back button" & "I like it like this" debate again.

Anyways, imo it's a fantastic platformer and really shouldn't be passed up during this 99 cent sale.
10-10-2011, 10:32 PM
I'm not really interested in this, but after TA did the interview with the developer I'm probably going to be checking it out. His philosophy behind this is solid and agrees with me. Let's see if the execution is up to par...

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
10-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Here we go with the whole "There's no freakin back button" & "I like it like this" debate again.

Anyways, imo it's a fantastic platformer and really shouldn't be passed up during this 99 cent sale.
hehe, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
I'm not really interested in this, but after TA did the interview with the developer I'm probably going to be checking it out. His philosophy behind this is solid and agrees with me. Let's see if the execution is up to par...
I hope you enjoy it!
10-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Just saying, but you can tell the haters are picking at straws when some claim that the dev doesn't know how to program a back button

Great game.

Working on a wiki for Wayward Souls, so feel free to help out! Link to a list of its current pages:
http://wayward-souls.wikia.com/wiki/Wiki_Content