★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: AirHead Adam - Crazy Thumb Tapping Action!

10-11-2011, 01:56 AM
AirHead Adam - Crazy Thumb Tapping Action!

Play as Adam, the first of the human race and course through space in one of the most vibrant representation of the cosmos. Manouevre your way through obstacles collecting dazzling stars sparkling bubbles.

Dodge an in coming asteroid or bash right through it, all within a simple tap of the finger. A unique style of touch control is set to keep players captivated for endless hours of enjoyment.

Story Trailer

Gameplay Video

Please let us know how you feel about our game, million thanks!
10-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Just tried it.... So far my opinion is that the controls are a little hard.. you can't really go fast because of the obstacles... The menu looks a lot like Mega Jump's, but the gameplay is overall different... For a free to play game this looks like it will help me in my boredom

I'll have to play a little more with it to give better feedback though

Openfeint: littlezoe2
GameCenter: LittleZoeee
Currently Playing: Ghost Trick

10-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlezoe View Post
Just tried it.... So far my opinion is that the controls are a little hard.. you can't really go fast because of the obstacles... The menu looks a lot like Mega Jump's, but the gameplay is overall different... For a free to play game this looks like it will help me in my boredom

I'll have to play a little more with it to give better feedback though

Hi littlezoe,

the challenge is to avoid obstacles while moving forward. Try to play it slow and collect the all the bubbles along your way.

The navigating experience will be exciting as you progress further!
10-12-2011, 02:36 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Enjoying this one... Controlling Adam is smooth, while the gameplay is challenging, but as with most free games, it's pushed heavily towards IAP. You can earn stars in-game, but it'll take you a while to earn anything. Right now the first upgrade for each power up is 1000 stars, and I've earned about 50 stars a level in each of the first 4 levels... So it's looking like I'll be ae to get one upgrade by level 20, and unlocking each character is 4500 stars... So by level 90 I'll be able to play with a new character... Yippy...

But if you're looking for a game that will take a long, long time to unlock everything, but that's good enough to just keep on your device for the next year and maybe cone back to once or twice a week, this ones not bad at all... =oP
10-12-2011, 12:06 PM
This game is quite cool.

I completed easy mode in around 40 minutes collecting around 2500 stars. I died a few times in level 3 and lots of times at level 9 but it gets easier as I upgraded the air tank and air bar.

I suggest everyone to get the air tank upgrade first, it is the most useful item.

=======
Need challenging games!!!
10-14-2011, 09:10 AM
We are holding a contest for AirHead Adam!

Stand a chance to iTunes Cards here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=110300
10-16-2011, 09:00 AM
Downloaded and tried the game, wasn't as bad as I thought, but you can change the screens a bit to make it less mega jump.

Overall, a great game, definitely a must download especially with your contest.

My Favourite iPhone Games
Plunderland (Best Concept) | Paper Ninja (Best Slash Action) | Pocket God (Best God) | Knight Rush (Best Side-Scroller) | Infinity Blade (Best Graphic) | Angry Bird (Best $ spent) | Cut the Ropes (Best Puzzle)
10-18-2011, 09:12 AM
We got our first review from Appshack with 8/10!

Be sure to check it out here:
http://www.the-app-shack.com/2011/10...orionarts.html
10-18-2011, 09:20 AM
Congrats ^^

Openfeint: littlezoe2
GameCenter: LittleZoeee
Currently Playing: Ghost Trick
10-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
holy crap... HUGE update!!! Thank you!