★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Looking for suggestions

10-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Looking for suggestions

Gaming on my iPad has slowed down a bit lately and in all honesty I blame all of it on the organization and lack of visibility on the iTunes store.

So... I'm looking to you all to suggest some of the more interesting/fun games out there that aren't TOO orthodox. I have RAGE and Marathon, so FPS games are all right, but I can play those on my 360, etc.

I dug Hunters. I didn't like the idea of game chapters, but the game Hunters was pretty awesome. I also really enjoyed the Sentinel series by Origin8. I dig word games like Scrabble and Text Twist, though you can only deal with so many of those haha

Also sliding puzzle games like Callof Atlantis or Jewel Quest are cool. But I'm looking for a breath of fresh air like Osmos or to derail the comparisons, like Portal or Portal 2 when they came out. They have charisma and brilliance wrapped up in a quality package.

So... any suggestions?
10-11-2011, 02:58 PM
For strategy games, if you like Hunters, then you'll probably enjoy Tactical Soldier: Undead Rising...it's a strategy game like Hunters HD, but with an actual campaign and story.

Crimson Steam Pirates is also an excellent strategy game, published by Bungie. Very addicting and well done.
10-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi,

We get a lot of posts like this, so a huge "What should I get...." thread was created. That's the best place to ask for any game recommendations or opinions:

What should I get?

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...threadid=23990

The regular posters in that thread know heaps of games and are always willing to offer suggestions. Check it out.

Red1.

řƹȡ1