★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: On A Tilt 1.4

10-11-2011, 06:48 PM
On A Tilt 1.4

I'm looking for feedback so I will PM anyone a promo code that is willing to provide quality feedback!

What's New in Version 1.4
Universal (works great on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
Reworked the graphics and sound as a space theme

~Changed the rules to the Survivor and Arcade mode~
Arcade: tilt and hit the areas as fast as you can for 60 seconds. rack up combos by getting tilts quickly in a row
Survivor: quickly get inside the areas. if you're outside of the area when the timer goes off you get an X. get 3 X's and you're out. every 100 T removes an X.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Description~
On A Tilt is a challenging game that requires precise hand eye coordination to move paddles based off of how you tilt your device. Areas appear and your goal is to get the paddles inside of the areas. As the game proceeds the areas move, scale, and fade. On A Tilt is unique because it'll have you tilting your device in many fun directions on multiple axes. The best part is you don't mess around with any clunky touch controls, just tilt!

~Features~
•Intense precise hand eye coordination tilting
•All tilt controls
•Tilt on multiple axes
•2 exciting game modes with unlimited levels to reach
•(HD) retina graphics
•Universal (looks great on iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad)
•Game center leaderboards & achievements
•Tested using iPhone, iPod Touch 2G, 3G, 3GS, & 4G - iPad 1 & 2

~Game Modes~
Arcade: tilt and hit the areas as fast as you can for 60 seconds. rack up combos by getting tilts quickly in a row
Survivor: quickly get inside the areas. if you're outside of the area when the timer goes off you get an X. get 3 X's and you're out. every 100 T removes an X.

Twitter: @BrilliantAiRiC

Thank you to my parents, friends, and Cocos2d + community.

Promo codes:
6LRRFRA4L3AL
EM6439N6KLYE
WLXRW76TFMRE
ENEKWHMTERRH
PWHYHXFHY9FM
10-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the update!
You know, I like the new survival mode with the three strike mode, but the old survival mode seem a little more....hectic? Which I really enjoyed, any chance of re-adding it?

Oh, like the look of the new graphics, and the new logo!

10-11-2011, 08:51 PM
To the weeman

Hey weehomer,

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I do intend on adding the old survivor mode back in, but i'm looking to spice it up a little in the coming version. There was just something I didn't quite like about it enough to include it in this version. It shouldn't take nearly as long as this update took, because there were so many changes and work that went into it. Glad you enjoy the graphics and logo it took a ton of work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weehomer View Post
Thanks for the update!
You know, I like the new survival mode with the three strike mode, but the old survival mode seem a little more....hectic? Which I really enjoyed, any chance of re-adding it?

Oh, like the look of the new graphics, and the new logo!

Fish Have No Souls ~~~~~~ GET IT!

Last edited by Brilliant AiRic; 10-11-2011 at 08:54 PM.
10-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Game Impressions

Very Inventive and polished. Simple yet elegant. Im loving this game. Its interesting to see how subtle the movements have to get sometimes. Does it use the accelerometer alone or is the gyroscope an option I wonder? It would be great if gyroscope controls could be an option having the device recognize your bodys movements in space as opposed to just tilting. Anyway I am pleasantly surprised. It was not what I was expecting but thats a good thing.
10-11-2011, 11:01 PM
To gokeedokee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokeadeyemo View Post
Very Inventive and polished. Simple yet elegant. Im loving this game. Its interesting to see how subtle the movements have to get sometimes. Does it use the accelerometer alone or is the gyroscope an option I wonder? It would be great if gyroscope controls could be an option having the device recognize your bodys movements in space as opposed to just tilting. Anyway I am pleasantly surprised. It was not what I was expecting but thats a good thing.
Hey Goke,

It uses the accelerometer alone. I agree gyroscope for maybe a future mode could be something cool.

Unfortunately I think everyone would be pleasantly surprised if they gave it a try, but it's really hard to explain and show through screenshots.

Glad you're enjoying it. Please check back in if you have anymore feedback or ideas. I'm very open and want to improve for future development.

Last edited by Brilliant AiRic; 10-11-2011 at 11:04 PM.
10-12-2011, 04:52 PM
More feedback more promo codes

Hi All,

I'd really love some more feedback.

I think there should at least be one more active promo code above.

Here are some more promo codes:
3EL66L6HTEEJ
RWNLRA9JPJ6N
7FMXAEJA36KX
6T4FKWHTEFWL
RL6T73HXY4M4

10-13-2011, 10:46 PM
the search

Still searching for more feedback for the next update of On A Tilt. Pretty sure all of the promo codes have been used here are some more.

Promo codes:
YPK7YLJJMY77
WYM99EWWM3FW
TLYEKHHREY4N
7WHJ4FMMAYHP

10-14-2011, 04:55 PM
All the promo codes have been used. If you use a promo code please leave feedback! I have really thick skin so if the game sucks tell me why. Thanks.

Promos:
3M9PH7WHPF7P
LJ9MJ4WJXW7L
Y47XL9EWWF99
EPYT3W9MFAJ9
4LKJMHP4NA6J
JRN3N7M667M3
PFKF7T7N44W7
MN7R99TL93RR
7FLX6MK7R9NA
PMEW6JAJ3RK3