★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Clickgamer.com
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Bruce is a curious little baby bird that always seems to be getting himself into trouble. Hes always sneaking away from his nest to explore the world around him, and usually ends up lost. Can you use your mind and reflexes to get him back home before momma bird finds out? Youll need quick thinking and fast reflexes to master all the unique game mechanics at your disposal to get Bruce home safe!

Little Lost Chick HD Highlights
100 tricky levels spread across 5 different environments.
Varied game mechanics, tap away soft ground, cut vines, bounce on soft leaves and flick Bruce into his nest.
Beautifully animated high definition graphics and a wide variety of exotic locations from the jungle to the arctic.
Intuitive and easy to pick up controls, tap, swipe and drag as you guide Bruce to safety.
Realistic physics engine means objects respond just how you expect, use gravity and momentum to complete the tricky puzzles.
Cute characters and casual gameplay mean its fun for everyone.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

goiMot's comments:

Lite:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/little-lost-chick-hd-lite/id463743740?mt=8

iPhone (only) version:
10-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Thanks for joining the forum. You should try to get your trailer and review build out to websites.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.

10-12-2011, 08:00 PM
I've been playing the lite version and I like it so far (going to end up buying the full as soon as I get all the achievements).

I found a pretty serious problem though - in the first level that you can look around in (1-12) whenever I cut a vine, it automatically centers the view on top of the screen where the bird is, meaning my cut is dragged across the entire level. It's annoying to say the least, and unplayable to say the worst.

Mind you, that's the lite version, and I'll try to play on but if I can't then... yeah.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
10-12-2011, 08:06 PM
I played a few levels of the Lite version, and so far I like it. The physics are very reliable, as opposed to Drop The Chicken. Nice artwork as well.

If you're a physics based puzzler collector by all means grab this one. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary as far as level setups so far, it all seems pretty standard, so I can't quite tell folks burned out on the genre that there's anything more to this indie game more than polish. Then again, I've only played a few levels, so take that with a grain of salt.

Hope this sells well.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
10-13-2011, 12:13 AM
Actually, one more thing from the lite:

In the menu, on the right is a tab that opens achievements/leaderboards for Crystal. At the bottom, there's an ad banner. While I think that's the best implementation of ads I've seen, is it still there in the full version?

Edit: I get the point of centering on the chick - you're supposed to be modifying the levels as you go, rather than prepare in advance.

I quite like the game, actually! It's a pretty nice blend of every physics puzzler out there and puts a neat spin on it.

Edit 2:
I have no idea what the secret achievement is for the lite version.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?

Last edited by Echoseven; 10-13-2011 at 12:59 AM.
10-13-2011, 03:21 AM
Great game

Still looking for the Easter Egg.... Any keys?
10-13-2011, 04:44 AM
Does that mean the hidden achievement in the Lite version is a dud?

10-13-2011, 05:02 AM
There it is!

I think it might be a Crystal ad.

Last edited by Echoseven; 10-13-2011 at 06:00 PM.
10-13-2011, 06:00 PM

Here!

I put it into my last post, but the album was set to private so people didn't see it... I was wondering about that.
Can you see it now?

08-19-2012, 01:36 PM
Nice physics puzzler that seems to be largely ignored - 12000 players on the HD version (I don't know the number for the iPhone version). The graphics of LLC are not the problem, i think they are great! Maybe the animation of Bruce is not as well done as CtR's Om Nom?

The secret level Deadland Cross was a real challenge, nicely done game designers! Congrats for the implementation in general as well; I didn't find any glitches as in some other games that can make competing frustrating :-)

Any word on the Last world named "NEW LEVELS COMING SOON"?