Old 01-01-2012, 04:14 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Great updates, swarming looks really cool!
Old 01-01-2012, 09:27 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Looking slick.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:15 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Awesome! I hope you put an airhorn in the game. What about vehicles? The only one shown was that red car from the old builds. Will there be lots of vehicles? Can you maybe customize them? Customize like paint job, performance, and maybe add-ons like a spiked front. Or something. You should be able to use horns. And I hope there's a tank, and a "hog" motorcycle.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouperSauce View Post
Awesome! I hope you put an airhorn in the game. What about vehicles? The only one shown was that red car from the old builds. Will there be lots of vehicles? Can you maybe customize them? Customize like paint job, performance, and maybe add-ons like a spiked front. Or something. You should be able to use horns. And I hope there's a tank, and a "hog" motorcycle.
Vehicles are definitely a possibility, and in the early build vehicles I had them, however as the game became more complex, vehicles caused a lot of performance issues on iOS devices....so they probably won't show up in the first release. However, the engine supports them so if I can work out the bottleneck they're causing in the physics system, I'll add them in later.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:33 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Looks really great so far
Old 01-21-2012, 02:16 AM

Zombox now features building construction!

Players can now create their own fortifications for fending off the zombie attacks.

Also, I'm working on implementing a crafting system, so players can use debris found throughout the world to construct the objects necessary to create walls and doorways.

Click here to read more about the latest changes on the devblog. Or, view the following animations to see the building system in action!

Old 01-21-2012, 02:20 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Few zombie games excite me, but I'm always glad when I see you posting an update on Twitter. This fortification system was not something I was expecting - it looks very interesting.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:52 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Wow, that is a really cool feature. More excited than ever.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:12 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

This game looks amazing... but I have a fear of pricing structure; wil this be straight pay or will it turn into some crazy freemium stuff? It just seems too good to be true.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
This game looks amazing... but I have a fear of pricing structure; wil this be straight pay or will it turn into some crazy freemium stuff? It just seems too good to be true.
A straight payment will give you the entire game.

However, there is also in-game currency (zombucks), which can be collected by killing zombies or trading in scavenged items in order to purchase things from NPCs. If you do not wish to spend the time killing zombies or trading in scavenged items in order to collect zombucks, you will be able to purchase zombucks-packs through in-app purchases.

So, you'll get the full game with your initial purchase, and you'll also be able to buy extra zombucks with in-app purchases, but there will be nothing in the game that is excluded from users who do not wish to make use of the in-app purchase system.