★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Tiki is back!
with a fresh and new approach to match 3 games!

Enjoy this unique Match-3 game, fully loaded with awesome features, among them:
- 4 game modes
- Fully universal support
- Retina graphics
- Beautiful visuals and animations
- Awesome music and sounds
- Designed for color-blind people in mind as well !

Slide your fingers on the screen to move the rows and columns and have more fun than ever!

From the creators of Tiki Totems, Tiki Totems 2 and Tiki Lavalache comes the latest entry in the Tiki saga - Tiki Match!

MikeSz_spokko's comments:
Spokko is proud to announce our newest game - Tiki Match !

The Tiki is back with a fresh and new approach to match 3 games!

Features:
- 4 game modes
- Fully universal support
- Retina graphics
- Beautiful visuals and animations
- Awesome music and sounds

Youtube link | Pop Up

10-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Just saw this. Is this ad-supported?

10-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Just saw this. Is this ad-supported?
Yes, there are ads in the game.

Still, we did our best to make them non-obtrusive, namely - they don't obscure the view

There is of course a possibility to remove the ads via IAP, and to make it a bit sweeter deal we've thrown some extra stuff as a bonus
10-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Does the game have special gems? Like when you match 4,5,6, ect...?

Openfeint: littlezoe2
GameCenter: LittleZoeee
Currently Playing: Ghost Trick
10-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlezoe View Post
Does the game have special gems? Like when you match 4,5,6, ect...?
Yes it does - exploding gems
10-13-2011, 04:09 PM
We're almost in top 200 free apps ! help us get there please
10-13-2011, 05:20 PM
Doing my part and d/l. I'm not a fan of IAP as I don't like being able to lose a game if the dev ever quits the store. If the app is not on the device, the IAP goes away. I have a number of great games from the past that are no longer available for d/l. If these were IAP unlocked, I'd be hosed.

Anyways, I know it's a money thing, and seems to be getting more common. I'm looking forward to trying this out, as I love match3 games.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
10-13-2011, 05:39 PM
Grabbed it and even paid for the IAP but GC is acting squirrely. I see my score in the Top 10 of Classic Hard (Lord Geik) but at the top where it should list my score for that mode it states "No Score". How could I have 97,000 in the Top 10 but then not see that same 97,000 along the top where my personal best should be shown?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Grabbed it and even paid for the IAP but GC is acting squirrely. I see my score in the Top 10 of Classic Hard (Lord Geik) but at the top where it should list my score for that mode it states "No Score". How could I have 97,000 in the Top 10 but then not see that same 97,000 along the top where my personal best should be shown?
Doh, my idiocy, this is just the new iOS 5.0 GC layout and nothing wrong with your game. If you have no other friends playing the game nothing is listed in Friends (previously you at least would be considered one of your own friends...and I guess now I'm not?).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-14-2011, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Doing my part and d/l. I'm not a fan of IAP as I don't like being able to lose a game if the dev ever quits the store. If the app is not on the device, the IAP goes away. I have a number of great games from the past that are no longer available for d/l. If these were IAP unlocked, I'd be hosed.

Anyways, I know it's a money thing, and seems to be getting more common. I'm looking forward to trying this out, as I love match3 games.
Oh, we're not leaving the store, don't worry We like it here

@ Lord Gek - leaderboards are broken a bit unfortunately. They don't work in classic mode, as someone (probably me) made a copy paste mistake in one place... Update submitted, will fix it and increase performance a bit as well

Hope you are liking the game