Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-13-2014, 05:12 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default GravityLine (by Arkadiusz Konopek)

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 08-13-2014 at 05:40 AM..
Old 08-13-2014, 05:17 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Ok... Im interested.
Old 08-13-2014, 07:16 PM

All 3 levels? Really?
Old 08-27-2014, 07:55 AM

Gameplay

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 09-16-2014, 01:05 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

There's a lite version out now in NZ at least, highly recommend this game - it's a bit like a reversing gravity platforming take on Pivvot. Very, very tough and really rather good - I'm hoping to write up some detailed impressions soon as I feel it definitely deserves it.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:39 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Gravity

You are fast! Yes, GravityLine Lite was released just few hours ago. The new version has lots of improvements, new level, and Practice Mode with automatic checkpoints. Hope you like it! Have fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkh_K6z_peM

AppStore:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gravityline/id887091368?mt=8
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gravityline-lite/id912273714?mt=8

GooglePlay:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.ak.gravity

Tell us what you think!
Old 09-16-2014, 05:10 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

The stills remind me of Soosiz.
Old 09-17-2014, 07:13 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I popped this on my watch list when it launched and must have forgotten about, well all I can say is that's my loss and thank god for pete who brought it back to my attention or I'd have missed it.

Pete described the game perfectly with the reference to pivvot,

In short you've got to travel along a line as far as you can, avoiding obstacles by switching the side of the line you are travelling on and also switching lines altogether. You can collect shields along your way. The best way I can describe it is a little like games like ring run circus and Oo but on a flat line. The controls work really well and have been responsive, you use a button on the left to jump to switch lanes and a button on the right to switch sides. One teeny problem I came across was sometimes the right button blocked the view of the path but it didn't cause any problems.

You can play in practise mode (which I had to do lol) to master a certain section and then go for it for real. There's five courses to play on which is good considering a lot of similar games only offer one track.

The menus are easy to navigate and are uncluttered, statistics for each level are viewable from the level select which I like and you can share your scores via media networks and your videos via every play.

It's one of my fave twitchy games at the moment, can't thank you enough pete, and it's a crime that the thread isn't more active.
Old 09-17-2014, 07:34 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I popped this on my watch list when it launched and must have forgotten about, well all I can say is that's my loss and thank god for pete who brought it back to my attention or I'd have missed it.

Pete described the game perfectly with the reference to pivvot,

In short you've got to travel along a line as far as you can, avoiding obstacles by switching the side of the line you are travelling on and also switching lines altogether. You can collect shields along your way. The best way I can describe it is a little like games like ring run circus and Oo but on a flat line. The controls work really well and have been responsive, you use a button on the left to jump to switch lanes and a button on the right to switch sides. One teeny problem I came across was sometimes the right button blocked the view of the path but it didn't cause any problems.

You can play in practise mode (which I had to do lol) to master a certain section and then go for it for real. There's five courses to play on which is good considering a lot of similar games only offer one track.

The menus are easy to navigate and are uncluttered, statistics for each level are viewable from the level select which I like and you can share your scores via media networks and your videos via every play.

It's one of my fave twitchy games at the moment, can't thank you enough pete, and it's a crime that the thread isn't more active.
I'm buying based on you and Pete's rec and I don't want to break the law.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:53 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default GravityLine Lite

First of all, I'm very happy you like our game! Thank you! If you want to try this game there is free version available:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gravityline-lite/id912273714?mt=8