Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-12-2011, 02:20 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum0ik View Post
The app store is misleading as the description actually says:

"ATTENTION: iPhone 4s or Ipad 2 Required"

Why does the app store always show it like this down the left. Not everyone actually looks for further requirements within the other text. Tempted to pick up to see what my Ipad 2 can do........................not sure.
It seems this is only for the ipad2 & iphone4s cause it does say universal HD & thats not for 3gs or ipod touch 4 or iphone 4
Old 10-12-2011, 02:26 PM
iPad mini

Can't wait to play it on the iPad 2. But I'm definitely waiting for a price drop...paid $10 when the non-HD version came out, not gonna pay another $10 for better graphics, plus it sucks I have to start all over again
Old 10-12-2011, 03:18 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

If you bought Valkyrie SD maybe you might think again as I did, since they announced the Valkyrie HD to be free for those who bought and installed Valkyrie SD on their iPad 2s. But, everyone does their way.

So what do you like the most so far? I like the EMP effect. I find it very cool!
Old 10-12-2011, 03:22 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

would love some screenshots or videos of the ipad 2 version. Really curious how well it performs, i recall people complaining about a lot of bugs and what not for mac version.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

So glad I was able to grab this before they got a chance to pull it. I don't think I could stand waiting2 more days knowing I missed it. It does have a lot and I mean a lot of crawling jaggies, makes it look considerably worse than screenshots in motion. Only played a few minutes, but really it is kind of jarring when coming from pc games with anti-aliasing, I was under the impression the ipad2 would be powerful enough to do anti-aliasing, but I guess not.

Last edited by the9quad; 10-12-2011 at 04:08 PM..
Old 10-12-2011, 04:39 PM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post
So glad I was able to grab this before they got a chance to pull it. I don't think I could stand waiting2 more days knowing I missed it. It does have a lot and I mean a lot of crawling jaggies, makes it look considerably worse than screenshots in motion. Only played a few minutes, but really it is kind of jarring when coming from pc games with anti-aliasing, I was under the impression the ipad2 would be powerful enough to do anti-aliasing, but I guess not.
Yep, loads of iPad 2 (and 4th Gen iPhone and iPods for that matter) do indeed boast anti-aliasing. The best of which, in my humble opinion is Real Racing 2. Then again, almost a full year later, Infinity Blade still amazes me every time I go back to it.

What with this, Scribblenaught, and Super Crossfire already bought, and Espgaluda II later tonight (82mins and counting..) it's a rather expensive Big Wednesday, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Old 10-12-2011, 04:45 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Has anyone actually played this version yet? Would love to know how much better it actually is.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:23 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Got it today using ipad2. I concur it looks nice,but like others said, it appears to have anti-aliasing disabled as distant polygons tend to have jaggies and flicker a bit.

Other than that, it looks amazing.....
Old 10-12-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum0ik View Post
Has anyone actually played this version yet? Would love to know how much better it actually is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickdigger802 View Post
would love some screenshots or videos of the ipad 2 version. Really curious how well it performs, i recall people complaining about a lot of bugs and what not for mac version.
Guys i am already working on an HD Gameplay Trailer just give me a little more Time...
Old 10-12-2011, 10:18 PM

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone/First Part):

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone/Second Part):