Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-21-2012, 06:18 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Am I the only one affected by the bug in the second real mission of the new campaign (the one you have to complete using the gamma shield for the first time)? I can't complete it because I can't rescue any person, so the radiation bar empties and I'm dead. The first mission in the new Midorian system had other bug where I was playing without any UI and with the free camera mode, so when the conversation appeared I couldn't do anything.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:49 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Am I the only one affected by the bug in the second real mission of the new campaign (the one you have to complete using the gamma shield for the first time)? I can't complete it because I can't rescue any person, so the radiation bar empties and I'm dead. The first mission in the new Midorian system had other bug where I was playing without any UI and with the free camera mode, so when the conversation appeared I couldn't do anything.
I equipped 4 large cabins so I could rescue 40 people at a time, and managed to complete the mission in two trips before the radiation bar emptied.

I have encountered the problem with the UI disappearing though. The way I got round it was to tap the top right of the screen, go into Action Freeze mode, then return to the game and the interface elements were visible again.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:14 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

The UI disappearing is something linked to dragging in free view, and then placing another finger on the control stick.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:07 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Is there a faster way of traveling the galaxy? It gets old real fast to have to travel each system one at a time like 7 times to do your quest and then travel 7 times to go back. I have that thing where you can warp to the alien mother ship but that isn't helping me get around faster.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:11 PM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
Is there a faster way of traveling the galaxy? It gets old real fast to have to travel each system one at a time like 7 times to do your quest and then travel 7 times to go back. I have that thing where you can warp to the alien mother ship but that isn't helping me get around faster.
You mean the Khador Drive? You can warp anywhere with that.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:11 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
Yes, the khador drive :P

When you select it and it asks to travel to the Void Space, select no, and then you are taken to a map. There, you can travel anywhere in one jump Just need some energy cells to do so.

Alternatively, select the place from the map in a station, and after departing, the Khador drive will start to charge right away.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:45 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
Easily worth a buy, now I just wait for the time when they reverse that most heinous of desicions, remove IAP for coins and put trading back to what it used to be like.
Just highlighting on this point, the two were never connected. There was actually a very high demand from people who wanted to purchase credits rather than earn them in the game, and the previous organ trade route was overly lucrative.

Otherwise, glad you enjoyed the game

What do you think about the arcade mode? haven't tried it out yet :/
Old 09-22-2012, 12:15 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Am I the only one that can't restore purchases on the new version? After clicking the button Valkyrie still shows $4.99 for me even though I bought it eons ago. In fact, I recently restored Valkyrie on another device only weeks ago...
Old 09-22-2012, 03:09 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
Considering you are that far in game I assume you know any way.
But to do any rescue mission you really need those all important cabins
Of course I know lol
The problem is that I can't rescue any person there even using those cabins. I tried using every cabing available (small, medium and big), and it still refuses to work (after boarding the cargo ship, the UI element that appears when you rescue someone doesn't appear). I didn't have any problem with the first rescuing mission of Supernova though (aside from the UI disappearing). I will try with more cabins.
EFIT: tried again with more cabins. It still doesn't work.

Last edited by VaroFN; 09-22-2012 at 05:22 AM..
Old 09-22-2012, 03:46 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
Do you still have the standard version on your device? If so, save your finished game to OpenFeint, then you can load it up on the HD version and continue from there.
I'm afraid this isn't working as OpenFeint doesn't show any saved file. I've sent a support ticket to Fishlabs to see if they can recover it for me (people in their forums have done this, apparently)

I'm also considering start all over from Valkyrie, missing all the loot, goodies and medals. I'm my post here I explain the motivation to play the Valkyrie add-on on HD on a new iPad.

Anyone else trying Supernova starting from Valkyrie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wswing View Post
Am I the only one that can't restore purchases on the new version? After clicking the button Valkyrie still shows $4.99 for me even though I bought it eons ago. In fact, I recently restored Valkyrie on another device only weeks ago...
This is a normal thing to restore in-app purchases. You need a leap of faith to tap the buy button. iTunes knows you already own this so you wouldn't be charged.

I've done this is games like Jetpack Joyride where I was sure that I had purchased the double-coin machine but it didn't appear...