Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-23-2012, 07:18 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Anyone having a problem with openfeint? I'm trying to get a file restore off openfeint on my new iPhone 5? Any ideas?
Old 09-23-2012, 07:33 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Black View Post
Still no luck quantum... I've flew back & forth to the station at least 10 times now & still no ships. There's people in the bar but all they offer are upgrades on my current ship, no mention of "extra" ships.
OK, so here's how the stations work.

After every few different stations you dock at (usually 3 other stations), THEN a station refreshes with new goodies :P So, fly and dock at 3 OTHER stations before returning to Kaamo, and it should have some new stuff. If you keep going to and from only 2 stations, you're just maintaining their products and preventing them from refreshing. Check out some other orbits before coming back. Hopefully that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunchOCurls View Post
Anyone having a problem with openfeint? I'm trying to get a file restore off openfeint on my new iPhone 5? Any ideas?
Make sure you are logged in with the same OF login on both devices, and check you have saved a file to the online slot. Then, when you refresh the slot on your iPhone 5, the save should come up.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:50 PM

If i buy the new expansion in galaxy on fire 2(regular), will it also unlock in galaxy on fire 2hd if i install hd at a later date and still have the original GOF2 installed? Thank you!
Old 09-24-2012, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Apocalypse View Post
OK, so here's how the stations work.

After every few different stations you dock at (usually 3 other stations), THEN a station refreshes with new goodies :P So, fly and dock at 3 OTHER stations before returning to Kaamo, and it should have some new stuff. If you keep going to and from only 2 stations, you're just maintaining their products and preventing them from refreshing. Check out some other orbits before coming back. Hopefully that helps.

Thanks again Quantumn :-). Am I right in thinking that the people in the space lounge will offer ships to buy & not a new shop will appear in the Kammo hangar?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:52 AM

Send a message via MSN to Sierra275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookmonster View Post
If i buy the new expansion in galaxy on fire 2(regular), will it also unlock in galaxy on fire 2hd if i install hd at a later date and still have the original GOF2 installed? Thank you!
Save your game as online using Openfeint when you want to change to the HD version, under the save game slot designated for Openfeint. It should unlock your expansion pack in the HD version as well.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:24 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

To anyone playing through the Supernova add-on - where can I pick up more ionizing missiles? I'm on the mission where I have to collect the gas plasma orbs. I've used up the initial 15 missiles I was given during the story, but I can't find any more. I thought they were meant to be available in the Mido system, but I've visited all the stations there several times and there are none to be found. Can anyone help?
Old 09-24-2012, 09:31 AM

Send a message via MSN to Sierra275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
To anyone playing through the Supernova add-on - where can I pick up more ionizing missiles? I'm on the mission where I have to collect the gas plasma orbs. I've used up the initial 15 missiles I was given during the story, but I can't find any more. I thought they were meant to be available in the Mido system, but I've visited all the stations there several times and there are none to be found. Can anyone help?
Try Nivelian systems.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:51 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra275 View Post
Try Nivelian systems.
Thank you, I found some.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

How are you supposed to beat the part where •••Spoiler:  you go back into void space and you have to latch onto alice's valkryie ship? When trying to solve the puzzle my cloak always runs out and i end up dying. Or i dont finish in time when i spend some time trying to kill some fighters first?

Really annoying

EDIT: nevermind, somehow solved it accidentally within 10 seconds of opening it lol, got lucky

Last edited by FriedSushi; 09-24-2012 at 08:37 PM..
Old 09-24-2012, 09:01 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Black View Post
Thanks again Quantumn :-). Am I right in thinking that the people in the space lounge will offer ships to buy & not a new shop will appear in the Kammo hangar?
Yep, it will be in the space lounge. They might also sell other goodies

Remember, the Kaamo Lounge is like a shop too, and once you've purchased things there, you will have to go to other stations to refresh the lounge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedSushi View Post
How are you supposed to beat the part where •••Spoiler:  you go back into void space and you have to latch onto alice's valkryie ship? When trying to solve the puzzle my cloak always runs out and i end up dying. Or i dont finish in time when i spend some time trying to kill some fighters first?

Really annoying

EDIT: nevermind, somehow solved it accidentally within 10 seconds of opening it lol, got lucky
You sure you got the best cloak? :P
You can also •••Spoiler:  try dropping off some mines or sentry guns around the area before docking, but I guess you got it sorted already :P