Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-06-2014, 08:13 AM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
Well knowing that I won't be downloading anymore of their games. Quite upsetting really, wonderful game gone to crap.
I was thinking the same but the two other titles from Deep Silver are PC ports at "premium" price (secret files tunguska).And Tunguska is good,it's still on my wishlist.

But probably someday they will follow the same F2P route though...
Old 12-06-2014, 08:35 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Where are the pop-up ads? I've just fired the game up for the first time in ages (80+ hours of gameplay) and I don't see any ads. Do you just get them when you start a new game?
Old 12-06-2014, 08:54 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
I was thinking the same but the two other titles from Deep Silver are PC ports at "premium" price (secret files tunguska).And Tunguska is good,it's still on my wishlist.

But probably someday they will follow the same F2P route though...
It may be worth checking out but I'd expect them to pull the same tactic which is bloody annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
Where are the pop-up ads? I've just fired the game up for the first time in ages (80+ hours of gameplay) and I don't see any ads. Do you just get them when you start a new game?
They typically pop up when you go to a space station. Some people may not find it that annoying but I certainly do. And I don't feel I should be seeing this after forking over the cash that I did.

Not sure if buying any IAP disables them but I don't think there are any left that I haven't already purchased.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:35 AM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

I deleted GoF so i can't try it now but sometimes you can get rid of popup ads when you switch off the internet connection.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:22 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

I just put this on my new 6+ and am realizing I've lost my free IAP for having both the regular & HD versions. I'm guessing that promo is over - am wondering if my save is hosed f I don't buy the IAP before I start playing again...
Old 12-06-2014, 11:52 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 8.x

Curious, what free IAP was it if you had both versions? I have them both but unfortunately they weren't installed at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
I just put this on my new 6+ and am realizing I've lost my free IAP for having both the regular & HD versions. I'm guessing that promo is over - am wondering if my save is hosed f I don't buy the IAP before I start playing again...
Old 12-06-2014, 11:55 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 8.x

Didn't Deep Silver also decrease the organ trade dollar amount or was that the original devs?

It would've been nice if things stayed the way they were with that and not having ads...

If GoF3 ever comes out, it's probably going to be a huge letdown.
Old 12-07-2014, 08:39 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by brerlappin View Post
Curious, what free IAP was it if you had both versions? I have them both but unfortunately they weren't installed at the same time.
I think it was for those who bought the expansion for the standard version but then went and bought HD, I think if it detected the Standard version on your device you'd download it for free. Can't recall for certain though.

And I think the trade prices were adjusted by the original devs. I am not certain but it seemed like a long time ago.