★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-06-2014, 11:52 PM
Curious, what free IAP was it if you had both versions? I have them both but unfortunately they weren't installed at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
I just put this on my new 6+ and am realizing I've lost my free IAP for having both the regular & HD versions. I'm guessing that promo is over - am wondering if my save is hosed f I don't buy the IAP before I start playing again...
12-06-2014, 11:55 PM
Didn't Deep Silver also decrease the organ trade dollar amount or was that the original devs?

It would've been nice if things stayed the way they were with that and not having ads...

If GoF3 ever comes out, it's probably going to be a huge letdown.

12-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brerlappin View Post
Curious, what free IAP was it if you had both versions? I have them both but unfortunately they weren't installed at the same time.
I think it was for those who bought the expansion for the standard version but then went and bought HD, I think if it detected the Standard version on your device you'd download it for free. Can't recall for certain though.

And I think the trade prices were adjusted by the original devs. I am not certain but it seemed like a long time ago.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)
04-09-2015, 01:50 AM
Totally bummed that I had the SD version and bought the expansion in it but it doesn't appear to be DL for free on the hd version! I just redownloaded both versions since I never had enough space on my iPhone to play the game... Dusappinted that I bought the ad with add ins and can't play the HD version without rebutting them... Tried restore and it appears that I have no add ons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
I think it was for those who bought the expansion for the standard version but then went and bought HD, I think if it detected the Standard version on your device you'd download it for free. Can't recall for certain though.

And I think the trade prices were adjusted by the original devs. I am not certain but it seemed like a long time ago.
09-27-2015, 04:17 PM
I started a new game from scratch and notice some problems under iOS 9.There is no soundtrack anymore (on Air 2 and 5s) and all mission descriptions/story progress switches immediatley to the end of the dialogue boxes so i have no clue what's going and need to read the mission log before i can continue.

Air 2 - 128GB - iOS 9.01 - no jailbreak
09-27-2015, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
I started a new game from scratch and notice some problems under iOS 9.There is no soundtrack anymore (on Air 2 and 5s) and all mission descriptions/story progress switches immediatley to the end of the dialogue boxes so i have no clue what's going and need to read the mission log before i can continue.
I'd send your bug report to the devs. Obviously, it's an iOS9 incompatibility issue.
09-28-2015, 08:34 AM
Sorry for the issues, guys. We're currently investigating the problems with GOF2 on iOS9 and will hopefully be able to provide a fix soon.
09-28-2015, 03:47 PM
Thanks!

Could you eventually also throw out all the popups for those who bought the whole shebang (including all addons etc.)?

Well,i know that's too much to ask for...

Air 2 - 128GB - iOS 9.01 - no jailbreak
09-29-2015, 02:43 PM
I would like to see this too, please!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
Could you eventually also throw out all the popups for those who bought the whole shebang (including all addons etc.)?
10-07-2015, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
I just put this on my new 6+ and am realizing I've lost my free IAP for having both the regular & HD versions. I'm guessing that promo is over - am wondering if my save is hosed f I don't buy the IAP before I start playing again...
Anyone have any info on this? I can't play my save because one of the free expansion can't be restored. Tried contacting fishlab twice but they never responded. Help.