App description: MAJOR UPDATE: New Helicopter missions, new guns and new zombies!!!

You have killed more criminals than you can count. Now its time to face the apocalypse and blow the crap out of thousands of zombies! From the team that brought you Contract Killer comes CONTRACT KILLER: ZOMBIES.

Today is just another day. Since the horde came weve been lucky to see tomorrow. Came up fast, out of nowhere. Zombies! Walking dead meat. I just kill em and keep on killin em.

Im not a hero just trying to survive. They call me Shooter, because thats what I do. Shooting zombies is the only thing Im good at and Im good. DAMN good.

Save the remnants of humanity by infiltrating the zombie-infested city, stocking up on supplies, rescuing civilians and ushering them to safety while slaughtering every zombie in your path!

EXPLODING ZOMBIE BRAINS is just about the best fun you can have these days!

HELP THE SURVIVORS and assist Evelyn as she goes on supply runs and special missions.

Build up an arsenal of AWESOME ZOMBIE KILLING WEAPONS and gear including sniper rifles, assault guns and grenade launchers!

Take aim and collect bonuses for HEADSHOTS and MULTI-KILLS!

FOLLOW US at
Twitter @glumobile
facebook.com/glumobile

Contract Killer: Zombies is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

arta's comments:

10-12-2011, 10:34 PM
So far the game is pretty good. No in app adds like Gun Bros. or Contract Killer. I won't even bother with the obnoxious asking prices for the in app purchases. I'm sure Glu games has some $500 dollar weapon in there somewhere.

10-12-2011, 10:38 PM

I am not a dev, I just post here.
10-13-2011, 03:20 AM
Does it constantly crash like the original Contract Killer? That's the only reason I stopped playing it.

Game Center: Jenohart
10-13-2011, 08:16 AM
Good game!!

No crashes. There were no in game adds when I downloaded it yesterday morning. Today it has the in app adds. Damn.

Its played from a first person fixed position....the reason being fixed is because the character you play as..."Shooter" is paralyzed from the waist down and he's in a wheelchair. .

It's a decent game, No complaints other than the in app adds that plague most of Glu Games.
10-13-2011, 08:44 AM
Just started playing but not a bad game at all. Nice story line to go along with it.
10-13-2011, 09:25 AM
The characters are actually likable in the game.
10-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Hi there, Shawn here from Glu Mobile. Glad you guys like the game, we'll be updating it with more content soon!
10-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenohart View Post
Does it constantly crash like the original Contract Killer? That's the only reason I stopped playing it.
I've had it for a day now, and I haven't had a single crash yet.

Overall I think it's a much better game than contract killer. The only thing glu needs to add is a social aspect for the, whether it's coop or friend challenges.
10-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Yes indeed this is a much better game than contract killer but it's very hard from time to time!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan