★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Galaxy Pirate Adventure - space 3D RPG - coming October 2011 (Official Trailer)

10-13-2011, 02:02 AM
Galaxy Pirate Adventure - space 3D RPG - coming October 2011 (Official Trailer)

Let me introduce you Galaxy Pirate Adventure 1.0 for iOS, our upcoming game where players are the son of the Galaxy Pirate King, who teaches them skills to prey on vessels traveling through space. As one of the biggest space RPGs on iOS, the game features 44 cinematic cutscenes and over 40 hours of gameplay with 2 different pirate kingdoms. With some of the most gorgeous visuals ever seen on the iOS platform, Galaxy Pirate Adventure is like a console game on an iOS device.

The official trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

An demonstration of shaders on iPad2:

Youtube link | Pop Up

The official website:
http://www.sunfish-studio.com

A preview by ifanzine.com:
http://ifanzine.com/hands-on-preview...rate-adventure
10-13-2011, 02:16 AM
My excitement and thoughts are too hard to explain verbally, but I'll sum them up in two words:

Awwwwww yeeeeah.

When / how much / supported devices?

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.

10-13-2011, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
My excitement and thoughts are too hard to explain verbally, but I'll sum them up in two words:

Awwwwww yeeeeah.

When / how much / supported devices?
Hopefully, Galaxy Pirate Adventure GPA will be released next week.

I'd rather keep the price a secret at the moment. I can tell you that it is cheaper than other similar 3D space games, not because it is smaller in size or lower in terms of quality, but because sunfish studio is too new to the market and we'd rather have a conservative price strategy.

GPA supports iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad2, and iPod Touch 4.
10-13-2011, 02:47 AM
I'm expecting something in the lines of 4.99 - 7.99 then. ^.^

It's a day one, minute one purchase for me regardless, that preview delves into a few features and damn do they sound fantastic!

Actually one more question, what kind of file size will it be, expanded?

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
10-13-2011, 03:01 AM
looks cool, but the systems look simular to gof2.

i dont really care whether its silmular or not, hope its going to be fun.
10-13-2011, 06:46 AM
One simple word to describe my thoughts while watching the videos: Woah.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
10-13-2011, 07:07 AM
The game looks fantastic! If it supports the iPhone 3GS, why doesn't it support the iPod Touch 3rd gen (16gb and 32 gb), which have the same CPU and graphic chipset, I believe?

Thanks!

Proud Member of the Beta Tester's Alliance!
10-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul.hendricks View Post
If it supports the iPhone 3GS, why doesn't it support the iPod Touch 3rd gen (16gb and 32 gb), which have the same CPU and graphic chipset, I believe?
Yeah, I'd like to know this too. I had already asked it but didn't get any kind of useful response...

Under the winter skies, we stand glorious! And with Oden on our side, we are victorious!
10-13-2011, 10:55 AM
Waiting already since Ages till I will be able to play it. As soon as I get a Build of it you Guys can expect a Armada of HD Gameplay Trailer about it.
10-13-2011, 12:09 PM
woooop! i want. love games like these. they are almost non-existent on current consoles.