★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This universal 3D TD & Action game is enriched with stunning HD visuals & unique game play.

-- iphone 3g users download at your own risk--

Story goes when an army of evil ants declares war on a neighboring ant colony.
Player is supposed to defend the house with the aid of sentry guns. In the event of house catching fire the player is required to use water buckets & repair the house if necessary.

Buy different sentry guns in exchange of sugar from Trade menu, or sell them if you dont like them! You can even upgrade your sentry guns!
Spend sparingly on sugar to attain high scores.
-------------------------
Enter the world of ants where surviving other predators in not enough, but to defend from ones own kind as well!

Game Features:
1. Defend with 5 different weapons.
2. Ants with 3 different kinds.
3. AI Catapult to destroy the sentry guns.
4. Trade menu Buy & Sell.
5. Upgrade sentry guns.

gamer101's comments:
Hello everyone! We have just launched our second game.

Ant defense is a 3d tower defense game. This universal TD & Action game is enriched with stunning HD visuals & unique game play.

Itunes link - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ant-defense/id470197428?ls=1&mt=8

Click image for larger version

Name:	mzl_hkxfzipf.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	38161

Name:	mzl_jrrrblwv.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	38162

Name:	mzl_jmjqnlkh.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	742.8 KB
ID:	38163

Name:	mzl_ktlhylkz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	626.9 KB
ID:	38164

Story goes when an army of evil ants declares war on a neighboring ant colony.
Player is supposed to defend the house with the aid of sentry guns. In the event of house catching fire the player is required to use water buckets & repair the house if necessary.

Buy different sentry guns in exchange of sugar from Trade menu, or sell them if you dont like them! You can even upgrade your sentry guns!
Spend sparingly on sugar to attain high scores.
-------------------------
Enter the world of ants where surviving other predators in not enough, but to defend from ones own kind as well!

Game Features:
1. Defend with 5 different weapons.
2. Ants with 3 different kinds.
3. AI Catapult to destroy the sentry guns.
4. Trade menu Buy & Sell.
5. Upgrade sentry guns.

Hope you like the game!

Aijis Entertainment
10-15-2011, 06:50 AM
No one is even bothering to reply. Is there some problem with the game?

At least give me some suggestion, i put 3 months in this game. It's very sad seeing such response.

10-15-2011, 06:57 AM
Well... mind giving me a promo code/lite version for me to try it out? Looks interesting but I want to try before I buy
10-15-2011, 07:01 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craddlecat View Post
Looks interesting but I want to try before I buy

same here

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
10-15-2011, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Well... mind giving me a promo code/lite version for me to try it out? Looks interesting but I want to try before I buy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattll View Post
same here
You both got yourself promo codes.

Please PM me how feel about the game.

Thanks.
10-15-2011, 08:44 AM
At the very least, a gameplay video.

As a word of advice - don't get discouraged just yet. Us gamers are fickle and impulsive and a little OCD. You can have the most amazing game on the App Store, but if you can't sell it to us in a few sentences, we will glaze over it just like the avalanche of other titles.

Sadly, promo codes (or at least lite version) will get you the most immediate attention. [not referring to the guys that posted, just commenting in general]

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
10-15-2011, 08:58 AM
Thanks @Echoseven, will remember that! Will do a video footage asap!

Edit: Video uploaded. Have a look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tkm_FVhc6M

Last edited by gamer101; 10-15-2011 at 09:27 AM.
10-15-2011, 09:30 AM
Please have a look at the gameplay footage above
10-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Thanks and after watching the video you uploaded and playing the game, I have some suggestions that can improve your game Graphics aside, I'm jsut reviewing gameplay. Okay the game is hard no doubt about that. I was confused on how the ants move as there wasn't a "track". After losing some rounds, I managed to get a hand of it.

Anyway my suggestion is that you might want to add some description to the items. I had a hard time figuring what does each item do and the Help didnt help much.

Also, increase the range of the guns. I placed 3 guns and 1 ant manage to get out of range.(I raged)

The rest is fine. So add description to the items, a tutorial level perhaps? Anyway The game is fun but its punishing for me
10-16-2011, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Thanks and after watching the video you uploaded and playing the game, I have some suggestions that can improve your game Graphics aside, I'm jsut reviewing gameplay. Okay the game is hard no doubt about that. I was confused on how the ants move as there wasn't a "track". After losing some rounds, I managed to get a hand of it.

Anyway my suggestion is that you might want to add some description to the items. I had a hard time figuring what does each item do and the Help didnt help much.

Also, increase the range of the guns. I placed 3 guns and 1 ant manage to get out of range.(I raged)

The rest is fine. So add description to the items, a tutorial level perhaps? Anyway The game is fun but its punishing for me
Thanks i will look into it