★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: WARNING: THIS GAME IS AWESOME AND RANDOMLY BIZARRE! IN OTHER WORDS, IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A SUPER COOL NINJA TAKES ON A MINOTAUR, DOWNLOAD THIS APP NOW AND TRY IT FOR FREE!

** NINJA GUY HD is also available on retina / HD devices! It's awesome! **

** MAC OS X USERS: Ninja Guy is now available on the Mac App Store! The Ninjaverse never looked so awesome with realtime shadows and lighting! **

YOUTUBE TRAILER:
http://www.youtube.com/ninjaguygame

Everyone knows to become a true Ninja, one must defeat a giant Minotaur. This particular Minotaur has hidden himself behind a horde of jungle creatures, a hog kingdom, and a legion of skeletons and mini-taurs.

Enter NinjaGuy, the newest of Cow Senseis students. Join him on this awesomely funny, fast paced action adventure! NinjaGuy battles through a varied set of environments, from a peaceful training village to a hell-like demon world!

Oh, one more piece of advice before you download this app .. Guns Dont kill people. Ninjas Do!

NINJA GUY HIGHLIGHTS:
- The BEST 3D action platform adventure in the AppStore!
- Swipe your finger to throw ninja stars using the innovative STS Shuriken engine!
- Super Cool characters with awesomely BIZZARE and funny personalities!
- Unique Bosses who hate ninjas!
- Battle Up To 25 enemies simultaneously!
- Superb Graphics fit for the finest ninjas!
- Universal App works on ALL your iOS devices including iPad!! *
- Facebook and Twitter integration!

For more information and support for you aspiring ninjas, visit www.ninja-guy.com!

* Except original iPhone and iPod 1G. - 2G devices work in an optimised compatibility mode.

Echoseven's comments:

10-14-2011, 06:18 PM
That looks...awesome?

10-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Nice One. Had waited already for it a few Weeks.

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-15-2011 at 06:08 AM.
10-14-2011, 07:36 PM
This is the first I've seen or heard anything about this game but I concur with SZ, this looks pretty damn cool. Kind of reminds me of Madfinger's Samurai games, with less visual polish. I'm hoping this is more of a platformer than a hack & slasher, though.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
10-15-2011, 01:57 AM
I had the pleasure to be on the testing team for this game, had a blast with it, and I can say this is indeed a really fun platforming game with lots of hack 'n' slash, action-adventure fun! The humor in it is great, the graphics are REALLY cool, and you won't get bored because it mixes it up nicely with different things to do all the time using different game play mechanics that work well on the touch screen! I had a feeling this game was special and would be well received-even in the early builds. S'pose we'll see. I think you guys are gonna dig this and I can't wait to see people's impressions of it!

Last edited by bigrand1; 10-15-2011 at 03:10 PM.
10-15-2011, 02:24 AM
It's not a NZ release, lol. Already out in the US. Anyone know how much the iAP is?

Twitter: @back2this
10-15-2011, 03:14 AM
The price for this iAP it's 1.59€ in Greece so I think 1.99 US

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
10-15-2011, 09:02 AM
NINJA GUY - Funny Console-Inspired Action Adventure! FREE DOWNLOAD!

NINJA GUY

TRY FREE ON THE APPSTORE

30,000 fans on Facebook have already "liked" the Ninja!
...You should too!

We're thrilled to announce that Ninja Guy has been launched today! It will work on ALL iOS devices including 1st generation models, and is even a universal binary!

NinjaGuy is FREE TO DOWNLOAD! It is Try-Before-You-Buy and provides ALL players with 2 levels and 2 arenas of the game at no cost.

Feature Highlights:
* The BEST .. AND FUNNIEST 3D action platform adventure in the AppStore!
* Swipe your finger to throw ninja stars using the innovative STS Shuriken engine!
* Super Cool characters with awesomely funny personalities!
* Unique Bosses!
* Battle Up To 25 enemies simultaneously!
* Superb Graphics!
* Left hand and right hand controls for movement and action
* Facebook and Twitter integration!
* Story and Arena Gameplay Modes
* Universal App works on ALL your iOS devices including iPad!! *

We'd like to thank our beta testers from Touch Arcade for helping us polish the game to such a high level.

Find Trailer below and don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! =)

Guys .. IT'S FREE! You've got nothing to lose! =)

Regards,

Immunity Team.

For more information:
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.ninja-guy.com
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/ninjaguygame
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/ninjaguygame

TRAILER

APPSTORE LINK
Download Ninja Guy On The AppStore!
10-15-2011, 09:49 AM
"Ninja hate pumpkins...but love the pumpkin pie." OMG, the delivery on that line specifically was so effing priceless!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-15-2011, 12:37 PM
Game Impressions

Great Review By Pixelated Geek!

http://pixelatedgeek.com/2011/10/rev...jaguy-for-ios/