★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ****** Reviews ******

NineOverTen.com 4.5/5
Stripe Jeweleds none-existing price tag, respectable number of levels and a Survival mode, along with an interesting presentation of how [popular jeweled game] would have been with 2D-physics convinced us to award the game with no less than a 4.5 out of 5. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Resa Te
Absolutly adorable! I love the way the blocks fall down, it's innovative and totally realistic! I really like the music, too. It's relaxing and doesn't get annoying either.
I would definitely recommend this game!

Amazingly addictive gameplay with an advanced Physics Engine. The gems keep on falling, you must remove groups of gems with the same color/shape to keep them from filling your screen. There are many bonus gems that have different effects for you to discover.

1) Classic Mode: You have 25 levels to complete this mode. Every level brings you a new type of challenge.
2) Survival Mode: How long can you survive? Figure out strategies to stay alive for as long as possible.
3) Lots of challenging Achievements give you a reason to keep playing.
4) Amazing Physics Engine allows for strategic gameplay.
5) Retina display graphics.
6) Incredibly addictive gameplay.
10-16-2011, 03:17 AM
any suggestions for the next update?
10-21-2011, 08:26 AM
Amazing game, very addictive! Congratulations, you have a hit on your hands!!

eMobiSoft - The Power of Mobile http://www.eMobiSoft.com
Our newly released physics game Troll Blaster
10-23-2011, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the feedback.

Plz keep us posted if you have any issues or suggestions.
10-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Game Impressions

Hey Codetiger!

I like the concept, physics, and variety of power-ups in the game but have a MAJOR issue with the Survival Mode. As far as I can tell it never gets more difficult and I was able to play my first game for well over and hour before I simply quit. Could you have the game add more colors/shapes after a while to make it more challenging or SIGNIFICANTLY increase the rate of glass and locked pieces after a while?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-29-2011, 01:22 PM
Thanks for your review. We are currently working on an update that adds more varieties of special objects. We'll also add up some difficulties to the game. Soon you'll have another mode which will have I freeing difficultly.