★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ocarbot is puzzle adventure game, with fifty brain-melting levels in over five different zones. It features a brand-new chip tune soundtrack by Pixelh8 and is the second puzzle game from Room 1 Studios.

"Ocarbot" is a dedicated block moving robot who has just discovered he is about to be replaced by a new robot. Help "Ocarbot" escape and discover the world around him and prevent him from being turned in to scrap metal.

medianotzu's comments:

Surprised that nobody has made a thread for this yet. Looks like it could be a nice puzzle platformer.
10-16-2011, 05:37 AM
it's in "new and noteworthy" section in Italy...
Anyway there are no videos on youtube and no comments from the devs of the game, in any site of the web...so I can say there is few interest for the game from the devs themselves!

I love this world!

10-16-2011, 05:43 AM
It could be that they simply don't know they should (or can) do that stuff! Still, I actually really like the look of this! Reminds me of a few games...

Might have to pick it up later when I've got nothing to play. =/

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
10-16-2011, 07:27 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
it's in "new and noteworthy" section in Italy...
Anyway there are no videos on youtube and no comments from the devs of the game, in any site of the web...so I can say there is few interest for the game from the devs themselves!
Yeah, I tried to check out the website, and a warning popped up saying it was a possible phishing site... so I decided to ignore the game... =oP

Haven't seen anything anywhere else online about the game either...
10-16-2011, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Yeah, I tried to check out the website, and a warning popped up saying it was a possible phishing site... so I decided to ignore the game... =oP

pishing site eh? that's weird! Ok, thanks for the info...well, I can survive also without Ocarbot (anyway, bad name for a game!)

I love this world!
10-16-2011, 08:08 AM
Hmm, I had no problem with the site, and my TrendMicro security is normally pretty aggressive when it come to "questionable" sites?

So anyway...couldn't find any video, but it looks like it's also coming to the xbox 360, might just give it a try!

Oh, and I download the soundtrack, not bad at all.
10-16-2011, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post

Actually same thing happened to me too. I wondered if that is what they do to a website then what do they do to an iPhone game - all those horror stories of stealing information and all that, I don't need to take a chance, not with other games to play!
10-16-2011, 12:18 PM
reminds me of Android. I would probably get Android 2 before I got this, despite the price jump, unless some says it's a must. (sorry, I'm down to $4 on my account until I get another card)

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
10-17-2011, 03:48 PM
I actually bought this the day it came out. Just forgot to make a thread!
Anyways, it's half decent.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
10-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Hello all I'm the developer of OCARBOT - Pixelh8

I didn't want to start a thread, as I didn't want to come across as a spammer.

I've looked at www.pixelh8.co.uk no warnings for me, but my site was hacked a few months ago, by spammers etc ad then verified clean by Google.

Any questions about the game just ask I am on twitter @ and @OCARBOT

I'll make up a youtube video tonight and a walkthrough one as people seem to get stuck around the 26th level

Thanks for being interested in OCARBOT, you can read the making of it here
http://pixelh8.co.uk/3251-2/ you can also download the full soundtrack there for free.

Any suggestions (like making a video) are greatfully received as I am new to this.

Pixelh8