Crafted : 2D minecraft for iOS!

10-16-2011, 08:41 AM
Crafted : 2D minecraft for iOS!

hi guys! im testing a game called crafted ! ill get a gameplay video up on my youtube soon as!

www.craftedpixels.wordpress.com
www.youtube.com/user/therealdomp

real domp is maker of this game not me

ill answer any question as im testing it!

Proud Member Of The Beta Tester Alliance
Tester Of: Age Of Monsters, Pixel Fighters, Infinity Cubed Ninja Pong Mafia Wars Bullet Time Legendary Outlaw Crafted Park EXP Dont run with a plasma sword supersonic
10-16-2011, 09:13 AM
terraria, not minecraft

10-16-2011, 09:50 AM

I am not a dev, I just post here.
10-16-2011, 09:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbfu6...=youtube_gdata

my video

Tester Of: Age Of Monsters, Pixel Fighters, Infinity Cubed Ninja Pong Mafia Wars Bullet Time Legendary Outlaw Crafted Park EXP Dont run with a plasma sword supersonic
10-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Looks okay, but why I should I get excited over this when Junk Jack will be out soon. This looks like it has poorer graphics, for one thing. What does this have over JJ?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-16-2011, 10:28 AM
@doodlejumper i cant wait for JJ i just like minecraft type of game and i prefer JJ! ;D

10-16-2011, 10:29 AM
Well, I doubt notch will like the fact that this game has stolen pretty much every little piece of artwork directly from minecraft. I don't think these people understand the meaning of copyright.

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
10-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Send a message via MSN to altair77
Nah I"ll pass i prefer junk jack and and ManaCraft(!) which is a full 3D minecraft with everything...+this thing will get tons of copyright issues wity the textures

The Wait:Manacraft|Battlefield 3|
G.C./G.L./O.F./AGON: Altair77
Plus+: Devilman77
Beta Tested:Aralon and many others!
10-16-2011, 11:32 AM
hes changing texture and on mojangs site it states if texture is differnt and code wasnt stolen the they dont mind this WONT have copyright issues!

10-16-2011, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanunited97 View Post
hes changing texture and on mojangs site it states if texture is differnt and code wasnt stolen the they dont mind this WONT have copyright issues!
To be honest, I find it more than a bit strange that the dev won't get on here himself.... you seem to be really into this game for a tester. And one who didn't even apply for Junk Jack testing.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero