★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iBone or Leaf Trombone??

05-01-2009, 10:18 PM
iBone or Leaf Trombone??

anyone have both games and reccomend one over the other??

and what music/songs can u play on both??
05-01-2009, 10:36 PM
I have leaf trombone and it is really cool cuz you can judge people and get judged, so you kinda want to practice and get the best ratings.

You play a whole bunch of songs: amazing grace, zeldas lullaby, stairway to heaven, beatles songs, viva la vida, etc.....
You can also make songs and put them out there with the composer on the smule.com .Then, you want your song to climb the rankings, as well.

I have no idea about ibone, other than that i like the name
05-01-2009, 10:38 PM
I keep expecting an "r" at the end of the first title, something's wrong with me.

I personally trust Smule the most considering nearly all their apps are amazing, but I'll check out this iBone... damnit!
05-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Leaf Trombone is EPIC. If you are even remotely interested in Guitar Hero, get it. There are new songs added all the time, and you can even make your own.
05-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Hey guys I was able to talk to the developer of iBone, and he doesn't intend for iBone to be what you think right now, but instead a fun and cool Trombone app. Here's his real response:

[QUOTE]As far as the name, the sexual innuendo, if that's what you're
referring to, is not intended. Really the name is about being
snappy and fun, and obviously ties in with the iPhone/iPod and the long-time
Trombone nickname, Bone. By no means whatsoever am I trying to disgrace
the Trombone -- actually the opposite, the idea is to make something fun and
cool for the Trombone -- as typically is presented as a comedic or joker instrument. That's not at all done with iBone. Anyone that tries the application will see that. It's not about a gag, it's about music and depth.[QUOTE]

Oh and I recorded a video of iBone, here it is:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Tweet me and follow me! http://twitter.com/AndyL19
Check my blog out-HERE for reviews.Want your app reviewed? Send requests to andyl19@live.com

Last edited by AndyL; 05-01-2009 at 10:58 PM.
05-01-2009, 11:17 PM
I think you meant to do this:

Youtube link | Pop Up