• Publisher: Magmic Inc.
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 14.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Miner 2049er is the BEST Mining game on iTunes!

Do not adjust your screen! Its real: the classic pixelated video game you once played in the comfort of your parents living room can now be in the palm of your hand. Experience the adventure thats been challenging serious gamers since the early 1980s, and miners since the 1880s.

Miner 2049er is an instant grab TouchArcade

I highly recommend Miner 2049er 148Apps

...as fun as the original GameGavel

Travel back in time and help Bounty Bob of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police track the dangerous desperado Yukon Yohan into an abandoned uranium mine loaded with hazardous radioactive wastes, deadly mutant organisms, and a whole minefield of dangers. Perform the tasks as fast as you can before your time is up.
Play this retro game in classic mode, a pixel-perfect reproduction of the original Miner 2049er, or try your hand in modern mode with reimagined levels for an all-new gaming experience. With 10 challenging levels in each mode and more on the way, youll never get tired of all the mining fun!

Game Features:
Classic Mode or Modern Mode
3 precise control options
New hazards & helpers in Modern levels, including acid rain, radioactive waste, gravity lifts, & moving platforms.

Miner 2049er is developed by Magmic, Inc. Based on the classic game by Bill Hogue and Big 5 Software.

=====================================

Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook for Miner 2049er Updates!

www.twitter.com/magmic
www.facebook.com/magmic

=====================================

Pseven7's comments:

To celebrate Bounty Bob's 30th Birthday - We're going to give away 5 "deluxe" versions of Miner 2049er! Follow @Pseven7 and @Magmic on Twitter for your chance to win!
10-16-2011, 09:16 AM
Following you as @SkylerKitty - thanks for the contest.

10-16-2011, 09:39 AM
The non deluxe version is great, followed @speed4mee
10-16-2011, 10:37 AM
followed @ appsymmetry - free version's great. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
10-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Following @awp69. I remember playing the old version back on my Colecovision!

For some reason on the free version, it won't let me select "Modern" to try it out. Using an iPod Touch 2G.

Last edited by awp69; 10-16-2011 at 10:49 AM.
10-16-2011, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Following @awp69. I remember playing the old version back on my Colecovision!

For some reason on the free version, it won't let me select "Modern" to try it out. Using an iPod Touch 2G.
Odd - I'll have our guys take a look tomorrow morning and I'll get back to ya.

Mobile Game Designer, Producer and Product Manager
Ottawa, Canada
Follow me on Twitter (@Pseven7)
10-16-2011, 11:22 AM
Done and done!
@weehomer
10-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Following blindly until the end of the world on both accounts as @CygnetSeven! Thanks for the opportunity!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
10-16-2011, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Following blindly until the end of the world on both accounts as @CygnetSeven! Thanks for the opportunity!
You should get one for just having a user name that is similar!
10-16-2011, 01:15 PM
oh shooot.. this is a thing that I can get? Suddenly, Sunday is looking like it will be a very unproductive day after all. Lots of fun with this back in the day, bring on Jumpan Junior next