★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Home Sheep Home 2 (Aardman Digital, Chillingo)

10-16-2011, 01:47 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Home Sheep Home 2 (Aardman Digital, Chillingo)

http://toucharcade.com/2011/10/15/a-...rom-chillingo/
Quote:
Like its iOS predecessor, Home Sheep Home 2 is a puzzle platformer with a pencil-sketch aesthetic, featuring Shaun pretty standard sized, as far as sheep go along with his little pal Timmy and his massive gal Shirley.

Each screen of the game is a fairly elaborate puzzle proposition. The task at hand is to get all three sheep from one side of the screen to the other. To do this, each of the sheep most be properly employed in order to solve the puzzle and move on to the next screen. For example, you might need to hop Timmy onto Shaun's back to send him up to a button that needs pressing, and then use Shirly as a raft to float Shaun across a pool of water. That kind of thing.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
10-16-2011, 09:17 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
From the front page:

Quote:
Home Sheep Home 2

Back in May we took a look at Chillingo's iOS port of the BAFTA-nominated Flash game Home Sheep Home and found it to be "baaah-rilliant," giving it four stars. Sometime later this fall, the studio will be launching a sequel to this Shaun the Sheep-inspired game, entitled Home Sheep Home 2: A Little Epic.

Like its iOS predecessor, Home Sheep Home 2 is a puzzle platformer with a pencil-sketch aesthetic, featuring Shaun — pretty standard sized, as far as sheep go — along with his little pal Timmy and his massive gal Shirley.

Each screen of the game is a fairly elaborate puzzle proposition. The task at hand is to get all three sheep from one side of the screen to the other. To do this, each of the sheep most be properly employed in order to solve the puzzle and move on to the next screen. For example, you might need to hop Timmy onto Shaun's back to send him up to a button that needs pressing, and then use Shirly as a raft to float Shaun across a pool of water. That kind of thing.

The game looks to be not a radical departure from the original, but a collection of new puzzles in the spirit of the old.
10-18-2011, 06:52 AM
The more I watched this video, the more I find it resembles Piggy Adventure and Indians Family. Especially Indians Family.
11-30-2011, 10:52 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
New trailer, no gameplay but claims the game will be coming soon.

12-01-2011, 12:06 AM
Yes, the game has been on Chillingo's site listed as coming soon for almost 3 weeks now. Should be out next week.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!