★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gyro13 Steam Copter Arcade HD --> $.99 sale

10-16-2011, 09:58 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Gyro13 Steam Copter Arcade HD --> $.99 sale

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
10-16-2011, 10:20 PM
I picked this at 99c during a sale (intro sale i think) a few weeks back... This game deserves to be popular....

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!

10-16-2011, 11:24 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Agree that this game deserves more attention (it's AMAZING, so good it got a spot in my sig), but this is like the third sale in two weeks, along with a price drop from 5.99 to 2.99... If you miss the sale, wait, chances are it'll be on sale again 5 days later... (also, the devs give out codes like candy in the games thread...)

Feel bad for the people that bought this for $6...
10-17-2011, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Agree that this game deserves more attention (it's AMAZING, so good it got a spot in my sig), but this is like the third sale in two weeks, along with a price drop from 5.99 to 2.99... If you miss the sale, wait, chances are it'll be on sale again 5 days later... (also, the devs give out codes like candy in the games thread...)

Feel bad for the people that bought this for $6...
I feel worse for the developers. If they're putting it on sale this frequently, they must not be getting much sales.

Honestly, this game is pretty awesome. Between the graphics using Unreal Engine and the difficulty of the game, this deserves to be more popular.

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
10-17-2011, 12:22 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Yes it is sad that the developers need to resort to these actions, but really, a company that has this much price fluctuation is generally frowned upon here on the threads... I do love the game, seriously, easily in my top 10 favorites... I got it before the first price drop, and don't feel ripped off at all... I guess I should say I mid-spoke earlier... I hope that the people that bought this when it was $6 do not rate it poorly because of the price fluctuations...

But really, people are going to see how often it's dropped to 99 cents, and I doubt many will buy it at the increased price.

Just a jumbled mess... Hate to see this sort of thing happen to devs that are this tallented, and to a fame that's this great... In the main thread, people that got the game with codes, or for 99 cents are filling the thread with posts line "the controls are the mist challenging part of the game" and "this isn't realistic enough"... Blah blah blah... Could go on and on...

Main point, I shouldn't have posted what I did earlier, because this us an amazing game, and the developers deserve WAY more attention, and $$$ for what they've created...
10-17-2011, 12:22 AM
Bottom line: this game is absolutely worth getting for a buck, especially given the graphics and challenge presented, and I hope they can bring up their sales enough to keep working on quality iOS titles like this.
10-28-2011, 10:03 AM
On sale for 99 cents again!
10-28-2011, 10:29 AM
Dios mio. They are seriously trying to change the price every day so my appshopper has a heart attack. Interesting strategy, but I'll wait for FREE.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
10-28-2011, 10:39 AM
Great game.Really difficult to play,but I like it!

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
03-30-2012, 05:21 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Back on sale!

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive